+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jonny Owen/Forest

Jonny Owen/Forest

His name getting slandered on Twitter by forest fans for the appointment of Martin O’Neill and their poor run of results.
    How has this come about??

Re: Jonny Owen/Forest

He’s a Forest fan now as he lives up there. Think he’s in the board of directors too.

More clubs than Tiger Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    He’s a Forest fan now as he lives up there. Think he’s in the board of directors too.

His other half is from Nottingham - she gets slated for not moving to London to further her career. She hasn't done too bad considering.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post

Makes you laugh watching that video he did before the FA Cup Final knowing that.
    Better off having Jason Mohammed do it, at least he’s proud to be a City fan.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Makes you laugh watching that video he did before the FA Cup Final knowing that.
    Better off having Jason Mohammed do it, at least he’s proud to be a Spurs fan.
    Corrected

Hes deactivated his twitter account. He’s getting absolutely pelted on there.

I don't know him personally, but I know he has a connection to Nottingham through his Mrs and obviously a connection to Forest through making that film. But he comes across as a genuine City fan to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Better off having Jason Mohammed do it, at least he’s proud to be a City fan.
    City fan does piece of work for the BBC based on his support for Cardiff City; City fan ends up in a relationship with woman from Nottingham and moves there; City fan offered work at local football club with focus on doing media work similar to well-received video from 2008.

Does it really make you laugh? Wiki states his position is "a director at Nottingham Forest to control the club's media output and video production" so how do the boys and girls on twitter think he's got into hiring managers?

Johny is a Merthyr/City fan he lives in Nottingham with Vicky McClure her family are Notts County fans.
    Johny works for Nottingham Forest media department so must have to have an interest in the club.
    Twitter is full of keyboard warriors he is a genuine man if you have ever been in his company and doesn't deserve the criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    His name getting slandered on Twitter by forest fans for the appointment of Martin O’Neill and their poor run of results.
    How has this come about??
    Is it? I've had a quick search on twitter and see maybe 9 people commenting on this. One of which went on the attack with the following tweet:

Jonny Owen is a taffy twat and can piss off back to Cardiff ! Matt Forde is a fat left wing prick who lives in the past ! Both do not represent my club
    What can you see that I can't?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    City fan does piece of work for the BBC based on his support for Cardiff City; City fan ends up in a relationship with woman from Nottingham and moves there; City fan offered work at local football club with focus on doing media work similar to well-received video from 2008.

Does it really make you laugh? Wiki states his position is "a director at Nottingham Forest to control the club's media output and video production" so how do the boys and girls on twitter think he's got into hiring managers?
    Oh come on. Jonnys a nice guy but he didn’t get employed at Forest because of his 2008 CCFC video.

His love in at Forest started on Twitter long before it was announced he had become their media director.