+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Player of the season

Player of the season

Re: Player of the season

Has to be ethridge god knows what the goal difference would've been without him

Etheridge or Gunnarsson for me.

Patterson must be worth a shout

Would have been Manga for me until his awful performance Saturday. Was clearly targetted by Burnley and made loads of mistakes. Etheridge stands out but i would have preferred an outfield player. Camasara is the obvious alternative but i am not sure he has been consistent enough. We need a big game from him tomorrow.

I voted for Etheridge . I think Camarasa and Gunnarsson would make up the next 2 places. Apart from that it's difficult to pick anyone, maybe Paterson though.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    i just can't see past Etheridge.

There have been some commendable contributions but his stands out by a mile.

First Team

Etheridge gets my vote. Admittedly I have only seen a handful of games this year but he has been the stand out player for me. Should we go down ,I would say that he has A very good chance of attracting a decent amount of interest from premiership teams.

Etheridge by a mile for me. Camarassa has shown real quality but not often enough, I wouldn't blame him for that though seeing as the quality around him has been lacking (not a dig at those mind, most have battled admirably).

A familiar goalkeeping tale with Marshall Man of the season, quite rightly, last time we were top flight in a relegation battle.

Hope there isn't a similar end to the story and we can keep hold of him.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Would have been Manga for me until his awful performance Saturday. Was clearly targetted by Burnley and made loads of mistakes. Etheridge stands out but i would have preferred an outfield player. Camasara is the obvious alternative but i am not sure he has been consistent enough. We need a big game from him tomorrow.
    Showed that he can’t play against big centre forward play.

His boots took root to the turf

Personally I wouldn’t worry if he left

We’ve got our most expensive ever ‘keeper on the bench, so should be ok if he goes😳😳😳

Etheridge. NQAT.

Etheridge

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Has to be ethridge god knows what the goal difference would've been without him
    Yep , no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    We’ve got our most expensive ever ‘keeper on the bench, so should be ok if he goes😳😳😳
    Well to be fair we dont know how good he is , a lot of folk rated him when he signed, hopefully we have a better back up in place , than we did when Marshall left as that a mighty big hole in our defences , until Allan McGregor arrived .