+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Today

Today

The normal running order of play on tonight’s game and whether Cardiff City stay up would have been that I’d take the piss and hope you get hammered and relegated...

Now while I wouldn’t go so far as to say I hope you win, I shall not be doing the above.

Having watched Cardiff more times than ever this season because of their MOTD coverage I will concede that they have put up a far better showing than I expected and probably, in all honesty, deserve to stay up.

I remain a strong disliker of Senor Warnock but I have to say the decisions that have gone against Cardiff from the officials this season have been absolutely scandalous and would never happen to Liverpool or Man City.

The number of penalties not given or borderline offsides etc beggars belief in some ways.

While you have been guilty at times of some kamikaze defending, you also have got sod all luck to boot.

Therefore I conclude by not wishing you any luck tonight (let’s not break a habit of a lifetime) but whatever happens I doff my cap to you for having a very good go against teams who have far better players and against some outrageously bad officiating.

Meanwhile I have a play offs spot to focus on....

Re: Today

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    The normal running order of play on tonight’s game and whether Cardiff City stay up would have been that I’d take the piss and hope you get hammered and relegated...

Now while I wouldn’t go so far as to say I hope you win, I shall not be doing the above.

Having watched Cardiff more times than ever this season because of their MOTD coverage I will concede that they have put up a far better showing than I expected and probably, in all honesty, deserve to stay up.

I remain a strong disliker of Senor Warnock but I have to say the decisions that have gone against Cardiff from the officials this season have been absolutely scandalous and would never happen to Liverpool or Man City.

The number of penalties not given or borderline offsides etc beggars belief in some ways.

While you have been guilty at times of some kamikaze defending, you also have got sod all luck to boot.

Therefore I conclude by not wishing you any luck tonight (let’s not break a habit of a lifetime) but whatever happens I doff my cap to you for having a very good go against teams who have far better players and against some outrageously bad officiating.

F*ck Off Baker.

Re: Today

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post

no one cares