+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mendez goal

Mendez goal

Re: Mendez goal

Superb game-changer of a game and maybe even a season - injecting even more confidence into an almost rampant City...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Superb game-changer of a game and maybe even a season - injecting even more confidence into an almost rampant City...

A stunner

When I saw that go in I said "oh yes!". And I'm a Jack. I keep telling a local bluebird you'll be ok, he says no way. I think you have enough to finish above Brighton.

When he initially arrived at the City he did this quite regularly.
    Could he be finding his old touch ready for the run in ?

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Could he be finding his old touch ready for the run in ?
    Why not! We know he's a warm/hot weather footballer..... and it's gonna be about 20oC on Sunday....

Why not! We know he's a warm/hot weather footballer..... and it's gonna be about 20oC on Sunday....
    He'll probably be dropped to the bench on Sunday

Although it's obvious to anyone who pays attention, I wish he hadn't mentioned that he likes cutting in from the left and shooting with his right foot in the post match interview.

Ignore this post...
    Wrong thread.

Thanks for posting that. Even better seeing the goal from the home end point of view. 😁 Brighton look like a spent force with most of the home fans having left before the end of the match. My first trip to the AMEX. What a night.