+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just want to say how impressive the energy-levels were tonight....

Just want to say how impressive the energy-levels were tonight....

......and this only three days after a stamina-sapping game against a physical Burnley team.

The fitness of the team is testimony to the hard work done by the trainers and the trained since last July.

Re: Just want to say how impressive the energy-levels were tonight....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    ......and this only three days after a stamina-sapping game against a physical Burnley team.

The fitness of the team is testimony to the hard work done by the trainers and the trained since last July.
    A perfect example of that was Hoilett. He must have covered every blade of grass out there last night, as did a number of others.

He did, junior gets some stick now and then too. I wonder if Neil will try and expose Liverpool’s potential tiredness Sunday post champions league and play junior, Reid, Murphy etc....no point trying to contain them....

He did, junior gets some stick now and then too. I wonder if Neil will try and expose Liverpool’s potential tiredness Sunday post champions league and play junior, Reid, Murphy etc....no point trying to contain them....

Morrison showed great leadership as well. He was very vocal, expressive and used every ounce of strength he had to tussle with their forwards. He and Manga had great communication.

Etheridge was also very vocal and it's great for him to get a clean sheet, particularly away from home.

The commentary was woeful on the stream I had from NBCSN. The lead commentator twice referred to Gunnarsson as the captain and referred to Hoilett as Niasse.

I thought Niasse actually had a good game. He's very strong and wouldn't look out of place as a centre back, although CBs score more goals.

The second commentator was Matthew Upson I think. He stated that Cardiff have been putting up a good fight in their first season in the Premier League.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post

Happy days