+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you take going to old Trafford on the last day 2 points behind Brighton?

Would you take going to old Trafford on the last day 2 points behind Brighton?

Us away at man u. Brighton home to man city.

Re: Would you take going to old Trafford on the last day 2 points behind Brighton?

Errr....
    No.

Re: Would you take going to old Trafford on the last day 2 points behind Brighton?

Yes as we still have a chance.
    Man Utd have been shite again after OGS’ honeymoon period and were lucky to get a result against WHU on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Us away at man u. Brighton home to man city.

Right now id take that.
    I'd rather take an anal dildo ribbed with rusty nails.

Need to be in front by then. After the Palace game we need to be in front. Although I can see Wilf Zaha sticking 2 fingers up to the boo boys who jeered him when he was on loan to us. He’ll want to put us down for sure.

Worse case scenario Brighton get a point at Man City to send us down and Liverpool win the league

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    This

Can you still get them?
    😷

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Need to be in front by then. After the Palace game we need to be in front. Although I can see Wilf Zaha sticking 2 fingers up to the boo boys who jeered him when he was on loan to us. He’ll want to put us down for sure.
    Brighton fans are saying that the Nigel's will let us win just to do their bit to try to ensure that their rivals go down.

I agree though that we need to be above Brighton going into the last game.

Worse case scenario Brighton get a point at Man City to send us down and Liverpool win the league
    There's no way on earth Brighton getting point against Man City

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Can you still get them?
    😷
    Not on the NHS !!!

Zaha wont fancy it , he will be signed unofficially by another club by then Palace will be safe , and away on thier holidays, we just need to kick the shit out of them in the first 20

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Can you still get them?
    😷
    Not sure. Think they one my missus introduced me to looked quite hand made.

We'll leave Zaha to pelts and bennett who will give him a nice welcome back to the CCS.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Brighton fans are saying that the Nigel's will let us win just to do their bit to try to ensure that their rivals go down.

I agree though that we need to be above Brighton going into the last game.
    Wolves this Saturday are the worry.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Agreed, and the match referee is one Craig Pawson!!

Absolutely not.

That is exactly what I was thinking.

Are they not due a result?

As a last resort but wouldn't take it now. I'd happily gamble on the hope of us being better off before that tie.

It's certainly not the worst situation though, one a few days ago I'd have taken, after last night not so much.

I'd take it if the only other alternative available was us being 3 points behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Are they not due a result?
    Sure, but the powers that be want Brighton to stay up so expect wolves to get boly sent off and concede a pelanty or two.....

My thoughts exactly. Brighton will get something there. So we need to be going into the last game ahead of them. Staying up is still a big task for us.
    Spedger

Not sure. Think they one my missus introduced me to looked quite hand made.
    You could always borrow one from Sludge!
    Last edited by William Treseder; 17-04-19 at 18:58. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You could always borrow one from Sludge!
    No chance, permanently inserted, walks like he’s chewing a toffee!!!