+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you take going to old Trafford on the last day 2 points behind Brighton?

Re: Would you take going to old Trafford on the last day 2 points behind Brighton?

Cardiff in my opinion need 4 points I only see Brighton getting 1 point, it’s teally on now

Re: Would you take going to old Trafford on the last day 2 points behind Brighton?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    No chance, permanently inserted, walks like he’s chewing a toffee!!!
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    Cardiff in my opinion need 4 points I only see Brighton getting 1 point, it’s teally on now
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    Saturday's match v wolves is huge.

A point for Brighton then they'll almost certainly be ahead of us when they play Newcastle next week.
    Assuming we lose to Liverpool and Brighton lose to spurs, even If we win at Fulham we'll be behind them on goal difference.

A wolves win and a win at Fulham for us and the pressure will be on Brighton big-time when they kick off against Newcastle as they know they probably won't get another point

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Brighton fans are saying that the Nigel's will let us win just to do their bit to try to ensure that their rivals go down.

I agree though that we need to be above Brighton going into the last game.
    I don't really buy into that (as much as I hope you're correct), man for man the players probably won't give a damn about their "rivalry" and will do their best to win the game, they're not exactly ingrained in the fabric of the club these days. Such a weird rivalry anyway

I'd take this now. We beat palace- Brighton get their 0-0 v arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Us away at man u. Brighton home to man city.
    If only.....

Ffs