+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Climate protesting tossers

Climate protesting tossers

Ignore them. The little children and older idiots will soon go home when they get bored because we are ignoring them.
    Discuss.

Re: Climate protesting tossers

How are you ignoring them by starting a thread about them?

Climate change is the biggest threat to the world, brexit is feck all, yet countries are playing lip service, including ours.
    Good luck to the protesters.
    💪

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Bollocks. Good point.
    All power to them maybe they can be put in charge of Brexit.
    I’m on the gin obviously after last nights brilliant win.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Climate change is the biggest threat to the world, brexit is feck all, yet countries are playing lip service, including ours.
    💪
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    💪
    You could argue that oceans littered with plastic could scupper mankind Before climate change does 🤔

Did you see that snowflake on sky news, he couldn't handle being cross examined so walked off

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Bollocks. Good point.
    You need to do your bit.....start swimming to games from the Channel Islands😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    You need to do your bit.....start swimming to games from the Channel Islands😂😂😂
    I probably do more climate damage at every away game attended than the other 2000 faithful combined.
    Worth it after last night mind 😊

I probably do more climate damage at every away game attended than the other 2000 faithful combined.
    Worth it after last night mind 😊
    Congrats.

Bollocks. Good point.
    fair play

It's a nice couple of days out for them.

Made me chuckle that the protesters had put their plants in plastic pots, and were also drinking coffee from non-recyclable Costa cups.

Ignore them. The little children and older idiots will soon go home when they get bored because we are ignoring them.
    Discuss.
    David Attenborough reckons climate change is a genuine threat to the planet and it's future existence, Donald Trump says otherwise, hard to know who to believe.

International

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    David Attenborough reckons climate change is a genuine threat to the planet and it's future existence, Donald Trump says otherwise, hard to know who to believe.

The trouble is, whilst Western Europe and North America are doing their bit, the rest of the world isn’t interested. China and India etc. Massive populations still burning coal, still dumping their waste in the sea. They are so far behind technologically, we can do as much as possible here but it isn’t makin a dent.

Poorly thought out demo if you ask me. What's the point of demonstrating outside and around Parliament when the MP's are all busy using the extra time agreed to plan for brexit so effectively?

Oh no, wait a minute, I meant while all the MP's are on their easter holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie View Post
    The trouble is, whilst Western Europe and North America are doing their bit, the rest of the world isn’t interested. China and India etc. Massive populations still burning coal, still dumping their waste in the sea. They are so far behind technologically, we can do as much as possible here but it isn’t makin a dent.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/10/i-si...n-ki-moon.html

Discuss.
    Well known fact that climate change is the biggest danger facing the earth, good on the protesters on trying to raise the issue. People who have the balls to stand up and be counted always get snide comments from those who never do anything about anything, just human nature.

Public transport appears to have been a major target of the protest. Are they advocating getting rid of all forms of transport then?
    It's a serious issue but this bunch of trustifarians don't seem to have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Did you see that snowflake on sky news, he couldn't handle being cross examined so walked off
    I thought he was right to walk off, more people should start doing it when the presenter is acting the twat.

He walked off after being insulted rather than "cross examined". It's a pity these interviewers don't "cross examine" our politicians more robustly, imagine the outcry if he'd called Rees-Mogg and Johnson "a load of incompetent, upper class self indulgent people who want to tell us how to live our lives."

It was Adam Boulton conducting the interview, what do you expect?