+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Climate protesting tossers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Climate protesting tossers

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I can see why you're hastily changing the subject, but the report is out and it paints a bad picture of Trump so what's your point?

SUBJECT = COLLUSION, lack of it
    After two years and a shit load of dosh, no collusion that's been your point for two years, collusion may now be revealed in the coming months but I think it will point to my favourite person who with the worlds money and press behind her, got the F/O tablet at the election, with this SC now concluded I think you will now start to see some big name indictments for all sorts of criminality possibly within 6/8 months, maybe?, maybe not we'll see, if there has been collusion I'm presuming that you would like to know who was colluding with who?, or doesn't it matter anymore ?. I would doubt that there are any nice people who achieve the status of billionaire, they are all swamp creatures and who I would imagine on the rise completed terrible things, on this occasion though SC Mueller and his team of 13 and 30 mill couldn't find anything that would pre-empt a criminal prosecution, for me it's always been about Evergreen & Renegade and at this current moment in time this pair are royally exposed and F*ked. End/

Re: Climate protesting tossers

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    SUBJECT = COLLUSION, lack of it
    After two years and a shit load of dosh, no collusion that's been your point for two years, collusion may now be revealed in the coming months but I think it will point to my favourite person who with the worlds money and press behind her, got the F/O tablet at the election, with this SC now concluded I think you will now start to see some big name indictments for all sorts of criminality possibly within 6/8 months, maybe?, maybe not we'll see, if there has been collusion I'm presuming that you would like to know who was colluding with who?, or doesn't it matter anymore ?. I would doubt that there are any nice people who achieve the status of billionaire, they are all swamp creatures and who I would imagine on the rise completed terrible things, on this occasion though SC Mueller and his team of 13 and 30 mill couldn't find anything that would pre-empt a criminal prosecution, for me it's always been about Evergreen & Renegade and at this current moment in time this pair are royally exposed and F*ked. End/
    Are you sure about that, nelson? Or are you just repeating what your little friend says? Have a go at finding a post where I mention collusion. Should be easy if I've been talking about it for two years. Good luck!

Though it would be more productive for you to read what Mueller's report actually says rather than believing Trump's employee's summary.