Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
I can see why you're hastily changing the subject, but the report is out and it paints a bad picture of Trump so what's your point?

SUBJECT = COLLUSION, lack of it
After two years and a shit load of dosh, no collusion that's been your point for two years, collusion may now be revealed in the coming months but I think it will point to my favourite person who with the worlds money and press behind her, got the F/O tablet at the election, with this SC now concluded I think you will now start to see some big name indictments for all sorts of criminality possibly within 6/8 months, maybe?, maybe not we'll see, if there has been collusion I'm presuming that you would like to know who was colluding with who?, or doesn't it matter anymore ?. I would doubt that there are any nice people who achieve the status of billionaire, they are all swamp creatures and who I would imagine on the rise completed terrible things, on this occasion though SC Mueller and his team of 13 and 30 mill couldn't find anything that would pre-empt a criminal prosecution, for me it's always been about Evergreen & Renegade and at this current moment in time this pair are royally exposed and F*ked. End/