+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Climate protesting tossers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Climate protesting tossers

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I work in alternative energy so not completely clueless but I’m not sure how they’d get 0% but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible.

Im clueless how end homelessness too but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible or should be ignored.

It sounds like you’ve just decided you don’t like the protesters and will take the counter point. I think a lot of how they’ve gone about things is the wrong way but that doesn’t mean they don’t have a point or aren’t championing a worthwhile cause.

It’s like having a go at the suffragettes for ruining horse racing.
    You work in alternative energy, yet don't have anywhere near the answers to their demands.
    Surely, they need to have some ideas as to how to achieve their goals, otherwise they're unrealistic pipe dreams.

My goal might be to have a villa in the South of France with a yacht. If I have no idea as to how I'm going to achieve that goal, then it's absolute nonsense.

Re: Climate protesting tossers

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    You work in alternative energy, yet don't have anywhere near the answers to their demands.
    Surely, they need to have some ideas as to how to achieve their goals, otherwise they're unrealistic pipe dreams.

My goal might be to have a villa in the South of France with a yacht. If I have no idea as to how I'm going to achieve that goal, then it's absolute nonsense.
    But you're a damn sight closer to that dream than myself who walks around saying there's no point trying because China is too big to compete with.