+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fulham Tickets ?

Fulham Tickets ?

I have a CF postcode, if I buy a ticket in the neutral zone, will the transaction be cancelled ?

Re: Fulham Tickets ?

No it won’t, after all it’s the neutral end

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    No it won’t, after all it’s the neutral end
    Don't they de-neutralise it sometimes?

I love the away end at Fulham

Read this on their site today;

Owing to restrictions imposed on the Club by the SAFETY ADVISORY GROUP, we are unable to sell tickets to away (Cardiff) supporters. This means that supporters who live in a (CF) or any other Cardiff postcode will be unable to purchase. Any electronic tickets currently purchased from fans living in these areas will be automatically cancelled and reimbursed*.

*Anyone identified as an away supporter in areas of the ground other than the designated away section will be ejected.

Killjoys

Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post
    Read this on their site today;

Owing to restrictions imposed on the Club by the SAFETY ADVISORY GROUP, we are unable to sell tickets to away (Cardiff) supporters. This means that supporters who live in a (CF) or any other Cardiff postcode will be unable to purchase. Any electronic tickets currently purchased from fans living in these areas will be automatically cancelled and reimbursed*.

*Anyone identified as an away supporter in areas of the ground other than the designated away section will be ejected.
    Could be full of the old 1927 club with postcodes from all over the Smoke🤪

Caught this just as I was clicking to buy, blast !!

That’s unusual for us, it dues happen from time to time, I wonder why we ate doing tnis, I was going to offer to bet city supporters tickets

I have bought 3 in there but did use a non CF post code for delivery.

Just read for safety reasons, I guess the video shown at burnley has not helped

The restrictions were in place before Burnley but agreed they have not helped.

I have loads of family living in London who have bought tickets in there. I'd better tell them not to wear colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    I have loads of family living in London who have bought tickets in there. I'd better tell them not to wear colours.
    And taking with London accent

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Don't they de-neutralise it sometimes?

I love the away end at Fulham
    When Liverpool played there it looked like the neutral area had been sold to away fans only. Fulham don't like our laissez-faire attitude when it comes to standing where you want. Usually a good day out though. A repeat of our 2-1 win last time we played in the PL would do me.

What video?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    What video?
    The one all over Twitter at burnley, but I’m told this decision was made weeks ago

The one all over Twitter at burnley, but I’m told this decision was made weeks ago
    Yes it was.
    We did ask for more and Fulham apparently we’re considering it.

They then put P4 on sale on their website , but after a day or 2 they pulled it without many tickets sold.

P3 is almost sold out and P2 about 2/3 gone with P1 being 1/2 to 1/3 full.

There is still a huge demand for more from Cardiff fans and still most blocks on sale in the ground, so it seems s bit tight not to give us more. Although tickets for the away end are capped at £30 and the neutral end is £50 😕

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Yes it was.
    We did ask for more and Fulham apparently we’re considering it.

They then put P4 on sale on their website , but after a day or 2 they pulled it without many tickets sold.

P3 is almost sold out and P2 about 2/3 gone with P1 being 1/2 to 1/3 full.

There is still a huge demand for more from Cardiff fans and still most blocks on sale in the ground, so it seems s bit tight not to give us more. Although tickets for the away end are capped at £30 and the neutral end is £50 😕
    So we've only been allocated P5-7 (with half of P7 being restricted view)? I would have thought P4 would have been part of our allocation anyway. One way of getting round the £30 cap. But then they don't want anyone with a CF postcode in the neutral zone.🙄

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    So we've only been allocated P5-7 (with half of P7 being restricted view)? I would have thought P4 would have been part of our allocation anyway. One way of getting round the £30 cap. But then they don't want anyone with a CF postcode in the neutral zone.🙄
    I have purchased 2 tickets for the neutral zone with a london postcode. Will the neutral zone be packed with city fans?

Quote Originally Posted by ElyBlu View Post
    I have purchased 2 tickets for the neutral zone with a london postcode. Will the neutral zone be packed with city fans?
    My advice would be, DON’T WEAR CLUB COLOURS

Sorry but I still don’t know what you are on about.

Any tips on what the video was about perhaps? Then I can look for it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    My advice would be, DON’T WEAR CLUB COLOURS
    I probably shouldn't open my gob either then. Never been to craven cottage before, is the away end and neutral end exactly the same stand with no segregation?

Quote Originally Posted by ElyBlu View Post
    I probably shouldn't open my gob either then. Never been to craven cottage before, is the away end and neutral end exactly the same stand with no segregation?
    Same stand. There is segregation although I had to look up some images of City fans at Fulham to confirm that. Difficult to tell when our section of the away end is so packed.
    Hopefully, plenty of this:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3vmycXNgnhU

My brother lives near London and he get's us 2 tickets every season, never a problem. As it's a "neutral" area, i suppose you can't celebrate either team scoring