+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pressure

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Pressure

I think our players know they'll be supported before, during and after the game by the fans. Brighton were booed at HT and FT the other night. The unity of support has actually been one of the best things about this season, and probably pretty rare these days

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I think our players know they'll be supported before, during and after the game by the fans. Brighton were booed at HT and FT the other night. The unity of support has actually been one of the best things about this season, and probably pretty rare these days
    Yes - you're right - last time we were in the Prem the "Don't sack Mckay galvanised the support - but the Red / Blue issue was a pain" - this time around we are all united

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yes. I really do think a negative atmosphere amongst fans can transmit itself onto the pitch. We do really need to keep up the fantastic support we've had this season - and last season to be fair.