+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leeds

Leeds

Lost 2-1 at home to 10 man Wigan to slip out of promotion spots

Re: Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Lost 2-1 at home to 10 man Wigan to slip out of promotion spots

I never used to mind Leeds. Passionate fans and I like Leeds as a city.

That knob who posts on here turned me against them so hopefully he’s crying now 😂

Leeds doing a Leeds

Bristol City out of the play off spots as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Leeds doing a Leeds
    Love it....��

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I never used to mind Leeds. Passionate fans and I like Leeds as a city.

That knob who posts on here turned me against them so hopefully he’s crying now 😂
    That Reminds me of another knob that posts on here. How did those Ashton Gate bottlers do today in their easiest remaining game? I expect he'll tell us soon as they must have won such a crucial game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    That Reminds me of another knob that posts on here. How did those Ashton Gate bottlers do today in their easiest remaining game? I expect he'll tell us soon as they must have won such a crucial game.
    thought they did well to grab a point, manager of the year now nailed on for little lee.

36 shots to 8, WTF were they shooting at.

LOVES IT!!

Hope they both stay down.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Bristol City out of the play off spots as well.
    Oooooh Championship with Brizzies, Leeds ,Jack's, Stoke , oooh what a love in .

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    He posted a sensible thread a couple of days ago must be the boss ****ing around

dirty leeds..not only did wigan have 10 men from 14 mins in..they had the worst away record in the whole league..

Sometimes football results are just brilliant (as Paul Whitehouse would say in the Fast Show)

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Hope they both stay down.
    I don’t think either will go up, Bristol will finish 7th and Leeds will lose to Villa or boro in the playoffs.

If Leeds are serious about buying Harry Wilson, making it two young, Welsh players, then I'd rather Leeds go up than Sheffield United. Bristol City hopefully stay down.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    If Leeds are serious about buying Harry Wilson, making it two young, Welsh players, then I'd rather Leeds go up than Sheffield United. Bristol City hopefully stay down.
    I'd prefer us to stay up and sign Wilson (which I can't see happening under Neil Warnock) - then Leeds could stay where they are.

The most convincing argument I've heard for Leeds going up is the one that says Sheffield United will sign Gary Madine permanently if they're still in the Championship next season.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd prefer us to stay up and sign Wilson (which I can't see happening under Neil Warnock) - then Leeds could stay where they are.

The most convincing argument I've heard for Leeds going up is the one that says Sheffield United will sign Gary Madine permanently if they're still in the Championship next season.
    C'mon Leeds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcp--ZTJns

I'd much rather face Sheffield United than Leeds next year whichever division we're in. Seems Sheffield is far more likely to blow up and have a poor season at this point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcp--ZTJns

I'd much rather face Sheffield United than Leeds next year whichever division we're in. Seems Sheffield is far more likely to blow up and have a poor season at this point in time.
    You forget that Leeds donate 6pts a season to us tho 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Oooooh Championship with Brizzies, Leeds ,Jack's, Stoke , oooh what a love in .
    You're not down yet. Have some bloody faith!

Their doing it again Leeds Utd their doing it again

1-0 down at Brentford

Capitulating a bit later than usual this year.