+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 LIVERPOOL. Match thread

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 LIVERPOOL. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    So it was a penalty and Liverpool did deserve to win, however very tough to take conceding to what appeared to be a scuffed pass from the corner. I don't think that was the plan at all.

Still, I hope all the South Walian plastics were listening to "we support our local club" song and realised how stupid their position is. There was a petition a couple of years ago to try and make sure the Kop was kept scouse and that's the sort of club they're spending hundreds of pounds on every year, money which could instead be going on developing local football and giving South Walian's better opportunities for development.
    Morrison has his arms on him but that dive at the end was disgraceful he’ll never be a great player in my eyes unless he cuts out the cheating and when the feck is Morrison going to get a penalty awarded for him being fouled

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Morrison has his arms on him but that dive at the end was disgraceful he’ll never be a great player in my eyes unless he cuts out the cheating and when the feck is Morrison going to get a penalty awarded for him being fouled
    Warnock gave Salah 9.9 for the final dive.

Cardiff City Fans Twitter posted this as a quote from Klopp:

It’s Easter and I don’t think it’s a day not to tell the truth. I don’t like it when the crowd celebrates the failure of other teams, We miss a goal I don’t know why that is the loudest moment in the game. I never liked that in my whole life
    I haven't yet seen it elsewhere so don't know if accurate but it feels like he's forgotten that Gotze and Hummels were booed when returning in Bayern colours or that Jordon Pickford gets a song for only having little arms. It would be great if we all cheered our own team on only but he's coming across as a bad winner here.

Perhaps because he's failed in the majority of finals he's been in and inexperienced?