+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FT: Wolves 0 - 0 Brighton.

Re: Wolves v Brighton today- one of biggest games city haven't played in?

Hopefully spurs can give them a bit of a hiding on Tuesday then hopefully they’ll be knackered by the time they play Newcastle

Draw minimum tomorrow.
    Who we playing again?

Re: C’mon Wolves

Wolves can **** off !
    We’ll just have to beat the scousers now

That Vinagre fella on the right for Wolves - full of clever little step-overs/goes inside/goes outside/ checks back... no end product. Just about sums Wolves up

Re: FT: Wolves 0 - 0 Brighton.

From what I saw Brighton still weren’t great - hopefully they won’t pick up another point or maybe only one at home to Newcastle. That means 2 wins keeps us up - that’s more of the issue as Fulham look like they’re finally playing now the pressure is off them. If we win our 2 “winnable” games I think that will still be enough to keep us up

The Black Country players, management and fans are more than happy with a nil nil today.

Only way they could be happier was if Brighton had anybody who could put it in the onion bag... which they haven't!

What a horrible bunch that West Midlands lot are!

Well done Portugal, sorry I mean Wolverhampton.
    Enjoy it while it lasts which, if the top brass do what needs to be done, won't be very long

Wolves were shit, they just passed it around like a training game. No punch up front.

I
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Wolves were shit, they just passed it around like a training game. No punch up front.
    From what I watched in the 2nd half they did treat it like a meaningless friendly but still should have won which shows Brighton are still not great. We need Newcastle to perform down there and we still have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    I

From what I watched in the 2nd half they did treat it like a meaningless friendly but still should have won which shows Brighton are still not great. We need Newcastle to perform down there and we still have a chance
    Benítez isn’t the type to let his teams piss about like Santo is by the looks.
    Fully professional. I imagine Newcastle will look at that game for 3pts.

Newcastle taking this game seriously, 2 up against Saints

Massive point for Brighton. Think personally that’s it for us but looking forward to be proven wrong somehow

We need a minimum of 4 points from 4 games to overtake Brighton assuming they lose every game although I fancy them to pick up a point against Newcastle. 3 points and we have the same number of points as Brighton but an inferior goal difference.

After tomorrow our next game is against a Fulham side who have hit form with wins in their last 2 games against Everton and Bournemouth. Where are our 4 points minimum to come from even if Brighton fail to pick up any more points?

I'm not hopeful except for a miracle.

Saints look much better 2nd half. I can't believe we beat them. TWICE!

Was unlikely they would lose every game so maybe doesn't change a lot. Still need 2 wins for any chance, need them not to win another though.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Saints look much better 2nd half. I can't believe we beat them. TWICE!
    We beat Brighton twice as well.
    The league should be run like a squash ladder - if you beat them, you go above them!