+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solskjaer sacked by Christmas

Re: Solskjaer sacked by Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I don’t get all the hate on here for him, wishing him to do poorly.

He’s crap. One of the worst managers we’ve ever had, but I don’t wish him to be crap personally.
    Can only imagine it's because when he was initially called upon by Man United there was some feeling to say his failure here could be brushed under the carpet because "it was only Cardiff" or "they were going down anyway". He also set us back some years by spending a lot of money on players who appeared out of their depth.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Di Matteo went to Chelsea and settled things down, making senior players happy again, and went onto win the Champions League. He was rewarded with a multi-year deal but the following season his flaws were found and he couldn't make adjustments - not a champions league calibre manager.

Ole seems to be in that process currently. However, he did make big tactical decisions and win big in Paris so maybe having a slump rather than finding his standard.
    What really makes me laugh is how much people have read into that win at PSG.

It was one of the luckiest wins that I have EVER seen (have you SEEN the goals?!), and just perpetuated the myth that OGS knew what he was doing! Just laughable. Have you actually seen Ferdinand on BT Sport after the game? It is just embarrassing.

I don't wish OGS any ill at all but he is just a very poor manager, who is in the process of being found out. The players would have played for ANYONE but Mourinho.

Pretty much every Cardiff City fan has said that he was hopeless but people chose to ignore us all as we didn't have great players and were a bit of a rubbish team, despite him leaving us in the bottom reaches of the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    They look clueless at the moment.
    He's rubbish, I was so surprised when they did so well at the start, but it's now plain to see they were busting a gut to punish Mourinho and try and make him look stupid. Now that the dust has settled and the honeymoon period is over they can see Ole is a nice chap but a complete tool as a Manager and are starting the process again of getting him sacked.
    I think they will give him the full season next year, they seem determined to sort out the squad and get rid of the bad apple, but I think he will still fail no matter how well he is backed and helped, but time will tell.

Don't forget now, Berget, Daehli (Who I liked) Macheda et al haven't joined yet.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Don't forget now, Berget, Daehli (Who I liked) Macheda et al haven't joined yet.
    Maybe he is given a better budget than 7,5 million this time? Although i suspect Josh King is still on his radar. Tan didn't want him, but maybe that Wood falla do?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Maybe he is given a better budget than 7,5 million this time? Although i suspect Josh King is still on his radar. Tan didn't want him, but maybe that Wood falla do?
    Josh King

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Josh King
    Not Niasse or Zahore quality, i know. But physics and the right pace he does possess. Not at the same level as Wolff, but good enough for that team, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Not Niasse or Zahore quality, i know. But physics and the right pace he does possess. Not at the same level as Wolff, but good enough for that team, I'm sure.
    If Man U want to start closing the gap on their rivals I think Ole will need better players on his radar than Josh King

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    If Man U want to start closing the gap on their rivals I think Ole will need better players on his radar than Josh King
    Dont think he will be able to get them. And i dont think he got the rep to be given time to replace 90% of that squad. Expectations is a bitch.