+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bell end

Bell end

To the ****ing prick in lower ninian near the half way line who called me a Liverpool fan because I disagreed with you saying the officials are corrupt. You are a genuine weirdo. Hope you read this you ****ing mong.

Re: Bell end

Sad .

Fella was getting grief after Liverpool’s penalty in the canton for being a Liverpool fan when he wasnt, just pissed up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Fella was getting grief after Liverpool’s penalty in the canton for being a Liverpool fan when he wasnt, just pissed up.
    If someone is stupid enough to start jumping up and down and flicking the v's to the home fans then they can't really complain if people say something to them.

However I thought some city fans were looking for it today. After both goals many were stood up 'scanning' the home end- seemingly desperate to 'out' someone and deliver them to the baying mob.

Not surprised if there were some cases of mistaken identity today. Personally as long as they don't rub it in and aren't total dicks about it- i couldnt really care who is sat where. Not like there are thousands of die hards who missed out. How many season tickets have we sold for next season again?

Anyone notice that many of the Scouse coaches weren't from Liverpool!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    If someone is stupid enough to start jumping up and down and flicking the v's to the home fans then they can't really complain if people say something to them.

However I thought some city fans were looking for it today. After both goals many were stood up 'scanning' the home end- seemingly desperate to 'out' someone and deliver them to the baying mob.

Not surprised if there were some cases of mistaken identity today. Personally as long as they don't rub it in and aren't total dicks about it- i couldnt really care who is sat where. Not like there are thousands of die hards who missed out. How many season tickets have we sold for next season again?
    There were people running down the steps in the Canton stand to have a go at the Liverpool fan who celebrated the first goal. Incredibly stupid behaviour all round.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    There were people running down the steps in the Canton stand to have a go at the Liverpool fan who celebrated the first goal. Incredibly stupid behaviour all round.
    I bet they didn't even know who they were. Just getting excited i think. Sad

Seen a video of someone throwing a beer over a young fella in a Swansea too on St Mary Street.

Bit silly him wearing the shirt on a Cardiff match day but throwing a beer over him from behind was pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

Two members of my extended family living in the port will have been cheering on Liverpool today

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    One from Warwickshire in a line of about 10 coaches down Bessemer Road.

I sit in the Canton stand.
    When we were going in the security checked a lad of about 16 in front of me who was wearing a half & half scarf & had a a rucksack.
    When they looked in the rucksack he had 5 Liverpool tops in there.
    They asked him what they were for & he said they were for him & his Liverpool fan friends who were already in the Canton stand.
    They took the rucksack off him & told him he could have it back after the game as if they wore Liverpool tops in the Canton they would be in trouble.
    I don"t know if they let him in the Canton or not as they were still talking to him when I went in.
    He didn"t have a scouse accent nor a Cardiff or Welsh accent, he sounded more West country.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    One from Warwickshire in a line of about 10 coaches down Bessemer Road.
    This is a classic - a Cardiff fan from Gloucestershire replying to another Cardiff fan from the Midlands while talking about Liverpool fans from Warwickshire.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    This is a classic - a Cardiff fan from Gloucestershire replying to another Cardiff fan from the Midlands while talking about Liverpool fans from Warwickshire.

There’s no way you was ever a city fan I don’t give 2 monkeys how many games you attended

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    There’s no way you was ever a city fan I don’t give 2 monkeys how many games you attended
    Uh, right. Good stuff. I think.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I thought this thread was about renaming one of the stands afterGary Bell

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Funny.

Blue Tit ....take note.