+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Short note to Mo Salah

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Short note to Mo Salah

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Anywhere else and the game goes on. Watch next time a player is shielding it in the corner.

He’s a diving cheat - and gets rewarded for it.
    Dived last week v Chelsea- no punishment.

If you think it’s OK for a player to do that then that’s your perogative. For me it kills my love of the game.

Reward cheating.
    Don’t punish it.. because it’s ‘’clever’
    **** that.

The ref is playing on until he throws himself to the floor.

What happened between him and Morrison goes on at every corner. When have we had w penalty for it ?

Morrison himself has his shirt pulled 10 minutes earlier and heads over, is that OK ?
    Morrison played on and it was ignored. It was a foul and a penalty.

Re: Short note to Mo Salah

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Morrison played on and it was ignored. It was a foul and a penalty.
    I think we can recognise that but are feeling that if that was a penalty then we should have had a number of penalties this year which haven't happened.

In rugby they say that you have to work out how the ref is interpreting the law and play to that, that no one expects the perfect ref but are expecting a ref consistent for both sides. I think fans of all sides in this division feel that that rarely happens in the premier league, but if you look at us over past four games and we've had it bad within 3 of those games and perhaps have benefited in 1. Does it even out? Do bigger sides get more decisions because they attack more? Is that right?