+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ukraine's perfect comment on the "quality" of modern day politicians......................

Ukraine's perfect comment on the "quality" of modern day politicians......................

Re: Ukraine's perfect comment on the "quality" of modern day politicians......................

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Ukraine is also torn between east and west. Between the old and the new. And I was listening to a BBC R4 documentary about their security services having been dominated by pro-Russians, which complicated matters further. However, there are some lovely cities that I visited there last year, including Lviv, Odessa and Kiev. And having visited Moldova (including Transnistria) immediately beforehand and Belarus straight afterwards I completed the task of having visited every European country.

Re: Ukraine's perfect comment on the "quality" of modern day politicians......................

I seems like electing comedians is catching on

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Ukraine is also torn between east and west. Between the old and the new. And I was listening to a BBC R4 documentary about their security services having been dominated by pro-Russians, which complicated matters further. However, there are some lovely cities that I visited there last year, including Lviv, Odessa and Kiev. And having visited Moldova (including Transnistria) immediately beforehand and Belarus straight afterwards I completed the task of having visited every European country.
    Bloody hell well done, I'm impressed, I think Europe has some astonishing culture and history

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bloody hell well done, I'm impressed, I think Europe has some astonishing culture and history
    They've got some good jokes too

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Indeed. I do travel further afield too - but it's amazing what places we can enjoy within a few hours' travel.