+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manga

Manga

If we had started the season with Manga and Morrison as our CB partnership do you think we would be higher than we are?

Re: Manga

Bamba and Manga maybe, I admire his commitment to the cause but Morrison's been way out of his depth almost every game.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    If we had started the season with Manga and Morrison as our CB partnership do you think we would be higher than we are?
    Yes, Bruno is better at centre back.

Manga is a great shout for player of the year, did a decent job when playing out of position but now he's in his natural slot he's looking like a multi million pound player (if he could pass).

Who would have been our RB? Peltier has been much improved second half of the season but was slow and/or injured for much of the first half when he made an appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Manga is a great shout for player of the year, did a decent job when playing out of position but now he's in his natural slot he's looking like a multi million pound player (if he could pass).
    Manga made too many mistakes earlier in the season. I'd go for Etheridge as player of the season, although his kicking was awful yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Manga made too many mistakes earlier in the season. I'd go for Etheridge as player of the season, although his kicking was awful yesterday
    Yes Etheridge would have my vote. His kicking has been terrible all season though. If he was playing for one of the top clubs, the Premier League would probably introduce line-outs.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Etheridge by a mile. A useless defence has let him down, but as a shot and penalty blocker where would we be without him?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post

He's tidy until he has to pass to a player in blue, far better than Morrison yesterday from a TV perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Yes Etheridge would have my vote. His kicking has been terrible all season though. If he was playing for one of the top clubs, the Premier League would probably introduce line-outs.
    He’d be a great rugby outside half with his touch finders!

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Bamba and Manga maybe, I admire his commitment to the cause but Morrison's been way out of his depth almost every game.
    Really? Morrison and Bruno are our best pair IMO.

It’s funny how fans see things so differently. I think some get swayed by pundits and commentators, and don’t really watch the game that closely.