+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Keith Stroud

Keith Stroud

jesus, if we get relegated we have this fking clown to look forward to. Blantant stonewall pen for leeds not given.

Re: Keith Stroud

He's dreadful

He's not the only one. Derby awarded a pelanty v. QPR in 90th minute when defender cleanly - and clearly - got the ball..

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    jesus, if we get relegated we have this fking clown to look forward to. Blantant stonewall pen for leeds not given.
    Aw Leeds. Shame.

Norwich getting the yips?

Let’s face it the referees are a lottery whatever division you’re in.

Back in the day you knew where you were with Clive Thomas & Roger Kirkpatrick.

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post

unless you`re zico (brazil)

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post

You know what exactly what you’re getting with Stroud. Useless c.unt!!!

Sure he disallowed a goal for us last season and awarded a free kick to us on the edge of the box.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    He's not the only one. Derby awarded a pelanty v. QPR in 90th minute when defender cleanly - and clearly - got the ball..
    Yes but that helps keep the Wurzels out of the play offs so all good

According to some, the referees are much better in the Championship, so this must be a conspiracy of some sort. I just haven’t worked out how yet.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You know what exactly what you’re getting with Stroud. Useless c.unt!!!

Sure he disallowed a goal for us last season and awarded a free kick to us on the edge of the box.
    Yes he did, at Millwall.

General comment on the lower leagues: what excitement there is in each division currently.

In the Championship, anyone of Derby, Boro, Bristol City and Swansea have chance of making last play-off spot.
    In League One, any one of four could go up as champions (or miss out on promotion via play-off lottery) and any one of five could enter final relegation place.
    In League Two, any one of four teams could go up automatically while any one of six teams are battling for final play-off spot.

Standard of football and refereeing may be lower quality, at least across the season, but so much is still so open with two or three games to play.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    General comment on the lower leagues: what excitement there is in each division currently.

In the Championship, anyone of Derby, Boro, Bristol City and Swansea have chance of making last play-off spot.
    In League One, any one of four could go up as champions (or miss out on promotion via play-off lottery) and any one of five could enter final relegation place.
    In League Two, any one of four teams could go up automatically while any one of six teams are battling for final play-off spot.

Standard of football and refereeing may be lower quality, at least across the season, but so much is still so open with two or three games to play.
    I agree about the Football League. As far as refs go, after experiencing a second season of having the "elite" controlling our matches, I'm almost looking forward to a return to the Championship - are the officials we've had this season really that much better than what we see in the Football League?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I agree about the Football League. As far as refs go, after experiencing a second season of having the "elite" controlling our matches, I'm almost looking forward to a return to the Championship - are the officials we've had this season really that much better than what we see in the Football League?
    Compared to Keith Stroud then yes. Yes they are.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Some are, some aren’t.

Michael Oliver , Marriner and Kavanagh are all decent.

Pawson is on the same level as Stroud mind.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    As things stand, one of two teams can win the Championship. One of two teams can win the Premier League. Any one of four teams could finish sixth and fill the last Championship play-off spot. Any one of four teams could finish seventh in the Premier League and claim a Europa League spot. Realistically, one of two teams will be relegated from the Championship. Realistically, one of two teams will be relegated from the Premier League.

The Championship is undoubtedly an exciting division, but I don't the Premier League is any less exciting. Certainly not this season.

A comment on the refereeing: I haven't seen that many live Championship games this season, but almost every one I have watched has involved a controversial decision or two which the officials have generally got wrong. The same has been true for most of the Premier League games I've watched. The difference is negligible in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    According to some, the referees are much better in the Championship, so this must be a conspiracy of some sort. I just haven’t worked out how yet.
    A mistake is a mistake, and they happen in every league. But the refs favour the big teams in the premier league, and that’s clear as day.