+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The censored news we get to see.

The censored news we get to see.

I’m horrified like everyone else.

The BBC and our news media show us pictures of blood on the church walls.
    There are pictures that show the horror that those first on the scene saw.

Unless we are shown the real horror of what these bloody vicious Jihadists are doing we just go off to work tomorrow and move on.

I am sick of the way we are given a sanitised view of this foul human behaviour.

I don’t want to see it and hope I never do but surely the media should make the clear horror of what these horrendous terrorists are doing available. For adults that need education.

I am certain by Thursday the BBC will be leading their news with Brexit which is just total nonsense whatever your position.

The world is inhabited with nasty individuals that must be stopped.

Lardy just back off please. You only like to start an attack on posters here.

Politically Blair has a lot to answer for now.
    Will he ever be challenged?
    Yes. I’m right wing but the boy Hague has been hidden away in the House of Lords because of the unrest he started in Libya.

Discuss

Re: The censored news we get to see.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post

Unless we are shown the real horror of what these bloody vicious Jihadists are doing we just go off to work tomorrow and move on.

I am sick of the way we are given a sanitised view of this foul human behaviour.

I don’t want to see it and hope I never do but surely the media should make the clear horror of what these horrendous terrorists are doing available. For adults that need education.

I am certain by Thursday the BBC will be leading their news with Brexit which is just total nonsense whatever your position.

Yes. I’m right wing but the boy Hague has been hidden away in the House of Lords because of the unrest he started in Libya.

Discuss
    The comment I highlighted is easier said than done.

I agree but we are sleepwalking into the Jihad they are looking for because we don’t want to see it.

Discuss
    You want the BBC to show mutilated corpses on the news?

Of course not. But they are paid to cover the news. Where are the real reports verbal of what those first on the scene found. It’s just totally sanitised which is ridiculous.

Broadcast a programme late at night with pixilated pictures. Do some real reporting.

Of course not. But they are paid to cover the news. Where are the real reports verbal of what those first on the scene found. It’s just totally sanitised which is ridiculous.

Broadcast a programme late at night with pixilated pictures. Do some real reporting.
    You need help. Professional help.

In the same way that Wayne Hennessey doesn't need to see footage of the gas chambers to learn what Hitler did, I don't need to see a church full of body parts to know that nearly 300 people were slaughtered, just because they wanted to worship their God.

Being told that 300 people have been killed isn't awful enough for you, you want to really hear all the details and ideally, see them. That's not normal.

Did you seek out the FB footage of what happened in NZ.?

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Did you seek out the FB footage of what happened in NZ.?
    No

But the media went into huge detail about what happened and the suffering caused.
    500 injured in these attacks hardly a mention on the news.

No

But the media went into huge detail about what happened and the suffering caused.
    It's been the top news story on BBC since it happened...

These particular events notwithstanding, the BBC has long been a very poor news broadcaster, skewing news to their own agenda. I haven’t got my news from the BBC for a few years, there are plenty of other outlets out there. If you check enough of them you will get more balanced reporting.

No

No

Aside from the fact it’s been on all tv media outlets, the printed press and main story on the internet news sites you’re right it’s hardly been mentioned.

You’re either attention seeking or ridiculously indoctrinated by the alt right conspiracy theories you’ve bought into.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    And i thought it couldn't get any worse....

Discuss
    Almost without exception, the media is a mind conditioning tool of the globalist elite. Once upon a time in school, in the11Plus days, we had verbal reasoning papers daily to promote our thinking and reasoning skills. Today, society had been so dummed down that most just accept what is fed them as ability to question has long since evaporated. Questions are not required in the workhouse of today's Zero-hours' employment landscape. What a tragic waste of a nation's resources and potential.

I am no advocate of Blair; he just happened to be in power for what the elite had next on the agenda to roll out. Society was brainwashed into thinking he was radically different from what went before; in fact he was more of the globalist agenda simply in a different coat.

The events in Sri Lanka are appalling sad.

StT.
    <><

Discuss
    You need to see a psychiatrist ASAP. Islamaphobia dressed up as concern, pathetic.

Isn’t it weird the difference between the OP’s reaction to this and his reaction to the mosque shooting in NZ:

You normally attend a mosque after a call to prayer. Is it normal to be late?
    Why were the Bangladeshi cricket team there … but not inside? Seems strange.

Sorry to have a new thread but it's all arguments on the other one.

Discuss

Attack posters? I've no idea who you are. I don't attack you personally, all I know about you are the things you write. If I disagree, I'll say. You can do the same back to me.

Judging from this thread, I'm not the only one who disagrees with you...

Looking through his post history since this happened as well and it’s disgusting. Pretending to be concerned so he can have a go at Muslims.

Same for Steve the T. Ignorant and backwards the pair of you. Using the death or innocent people to back up your racist agendas.

It’s a shame 2 people who seem like good guys when talking about football can turn out to have views like this. Neither of them care about Sri Lanka or the people who died, they just want an excuse to have a go at Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    Almost without exception, the media is a mind conditioning tool of the globalist elite. Once upon a time in school, in the11Plus days, we had verbal reasoning papers daily to promote our thinking and reasoning skills. Today, society had been so dummed down that most just accept what is fed them as ability to question has long since evaporated. Questions are not required in the workhouse of today's Zero-hours' employment landscape. What a tragic waste of a nation's resources and potential.

I am no advocate of Blair; he just happened to be in power for what the elite had next on the agenda to roll out. Society was brainwashed into thinking he was radically different from what went before; in fact he was more of the globalist agenda simply in a different coat.

StT.
    <><
    I'd say people are questioning the world and the view they're given of it more than they ever have before.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Looking through his post history since this happened as well and it’s disgusting. Pretending to be concerned so he can have a go at Muslims.

Same for Steve the T. Ignorant and backwards the pair of you. Using the death or innocent people to back up your racist agendas.

It’s a shame 2 people who seem like good guys when talking about football can turn out to have views like this. Neither of them care about Sri Lanka or the people who died, they just want an excuse to have a go at Muslims.
    I have several good Muslim friends. I suspect you don’t.
    I have not had a go at Muslims at all.
    I asked a question about what reaction they would have to this horrendous event.

You are shallow and incapable of considered comment. You just resort to accusing me of something I have not done.

I hope you have watched the excellent Channel 4 coverage of these atrocities.
    It has put the BBC to shame so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post

StT.
    <><

I have several good Muslim friends. I suspect you don’t.
    I have not had a go at Muslims at all.
    I asked a question about what reaction they would have to this horrendous event.

You are shallow and incapable of considered comment. You just resort to accusing me of something I have not done.

I hope you have watched the excellent Channel 4 coverage of these atrocities.
    It has put the BBC to shame so far.
    You’re chatting absolute shit mate. You’re as transparent as a window.

The whole trying to group a whole race of people in with the actions of a couple of lunatics is about as shallow as you can get.

Even playing some of my best friends bollocks ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

Well said.