+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: You can always rely on Tottenham

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: You can always rely on Tottenham

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    That was a relief. Still an outside chance.

Be interesting to see what Brighton do on Saturday. Backs to the wall for the last 2 games and in some ways easier to come up with gritty performances. Not sure they can do that at Home to Newcastle.
    Hope the outcome is similar to our game last week. Games they’ve been up against ‘better’ sides recently they’ve shut up shop, they treated us as equals, or perhaps they thought they were a touch superior, and got spanked, hope they treat Newcastle as the easy game of their run in.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Hope the outcome is similar to our game last week. Games they’ve been up against ‘better’ sides recently they’ve shut up shop, they treated us as equals, or perhaps they thought they were a touch superior, and got spanked, hope they treat Newcastle as the easy game of their run in.
    I wonder if he’ll start 10 defenders against Man City if they still need a point

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I wonder if he’ll start 10 defenders against Man City if they still need a point
    If they need any sort of result against Man City, they are as good as relegated. Man City will likely need a win in that game. And they will, emphatically, get one. Even if they have already won the league by then, I still can't see any way for that Brighton side to get a result. They cannot score, and they won't last as long as they did tonight against City.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    If they need any sort of result against Man City, they are as good as relegated. Man City will likely need a win in that game. And they will, emphatically, get one. Even if they have already won the league by then, I still can't see any way for that Brighton side to get a result. They cannot score, and they won't last as long as they did tonight against City.
    Man City have players that are better in the pockets. Spurs had to bring on Ben Davies to push Danny Rose forward, they're really running on fumes at the moment, all credit to them!