+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liverpool fan chased out of stadium

Re: Liverpool fan chased out of stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I blame Toshack, he's the root cause. So many wanted him to do well at Liverpool, they automatically became many peoples "2nd team".
    Just glory hunting bastards, Liverpool were the most successful team so most dick heads latched on to them!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    A problem solver would be to have a couple police controlled coaches outside the ground, pile them in during the game, at the final whistle these buses drive non stop to Liverpool/Manchester or wherever and drop them off in the centre of those cities. Coaches come back to Cardiff empty. The little darlings would have their wish of eventually visiting their beloved cities.

Class great idea

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Used to be a badge of honor going in with the home fans, remember the Ginga Ninja at the liberty, wasn't that long ago, he was considered a hero at the time, what's changed ????
    He got a kicking aswell, fair play he put up a good fight though for a skinny little bloke.

Used to be a badge of honor going in with the home fans, remember the Ginga Ninja at the liberty, wasn't that long ago, he was considered a hero at the time, what's changed ????
    Sorry wrong reply !

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    A problem solver would be to have a couple police controlled coaches outside the ground, pile them in during the game, at the final whistle these buses drive non stop to Liverpool/Manchester or wherever and drop them off in the centre of those cities. Coaches come back to Cardiff empty. The little darlings would have their wish of eventually visiting their beloved cities.
    Sounds like our trips to Plymouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I blame Toshack, he's the root cause. So many wanted him to do well at Liverpool, they automatically became many peoples "2nd team".
    Yes, they were my 2nd team for a while. I was 10 when Tosh went to Liverpool, by the time I was 14 though I had grown up and realised there is only ONE team for me. Plastic feckers should do the same, and grow up. It's pathetic to see grown men in their 30s 40s, 50s and even 60s wearing Man Utd and Liverpool tops in South Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Yes, they were my 2nd team for a while. I was 10 when Tosh went to Liverpool, by the time I was 14 though I had grown up and realised there is only ONE team for me. Plastic feckers should do the same, and grow up. It's pathetic to see grown men in their 30s 40s, 50s and even 60s wearing Man Utd and Liverpool tops in South Wales
    Glory hunters, you don't see them wearing West Ham or Palace shirts, in the future, it will be dickheads with Man City shirts !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    It was a very weird atmosphere in the canton stand. Everyone was looking at everyone suspiciously.
    Where in the Canton are you by?

That was bizarre, you don’t do it in a derby unless you have a screw loose. I’ve never seen a jack or wurzels in the home areas

Quote Originally Posted by Hubert Cumberdale View Post
    I remember a certain league cup tie at Anfield in 2008 when we had 7000 in the away end.

Upon a chant of do the Ayatollah about 50 city fans emerged to their feet in the home end proudly identifying as a Cardiff fans.

Funny how times change.
    I was in the Kop that night, listening to them they know feck all about football

Maybe in another few years they will have a go at winning the league again....not this season eh? 30 years of hurt