+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beat Fulham and.....

Re: Beat Fulham and.....

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    The first goal will be hugely important on Saturday. I think we've lost every match when the opposition scored first since coming back to beat Wolves at home.
    Exactly what I tnink, Cardiff score first, Fulham then won’t really put much of a fight up, it’s really hard to call, no one beats Cardiff with ease, and fulhams home form is not that bad, I’m going for 2-1 Fulham win

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    The real Fulham was the first 30 or so games. It's easier when there's nothing riding on it and some of the big names have been dropped. We need to be bang at it like we have been vs Brighton and Liverpool. If we're at our best, we can get a result.
    No one knows the real Fulham, if we kept Stuart gray all season, don’t tnink we would of gone down, ( back to back clean sheets ) we don’t want to lose at home, no pressure on us

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    No one knows the real Fulham, if we kept Stuart gray all season, don’t tnink we would of gone down, ( back to back clean sheets ) we don’t want to lose at home, no pressure on us
    As an outsider Fulham do baffle me. They always have.

Like what the hell was last season all about? Went from being mid table to us all believing you would never lose another game!

Then pre season we all had you comfortable mid table- doing what wolves have done really. Then when it didn't happen we thought you would get a run going to pull clear- but you didn't.

Then you get relegated and start winning again!! Odd

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    As an outsider Fulham do baffle me. They always have.

Like what the hell was last season all about? Went from being mid table to us all believing you would never lose another game!

Then pre season we all had you comfortable mid table- doing what wolves have done really. Then when it didn't happen we thought you would get a run going to pull clear- but you didn't.

Then you get relegated and start winning again!! Odd
    Baffle you and totally confuse us, would not surprise me if we won all last 5 games, this is what happens when you get a guy running our club, who knows little about football,

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Very apt twitter quote recently.
    Fulham - The horse that’s unseated its jockey in the Grand National.

Parker will have them up for this game, and they have started to play well. It’s going to be a tough afternoon.
    Maybe Arter can have a word with his brother in law.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    How about we both lose Saturday.....quite likely? We beat palace, they lose to arsenal. All on the last day, Man City will beat Brighton easily, can we beat Man Utd? Have we ever won at old trafford? I think this is the one time it could happen you know which sounds nuts
    Yes. 1922 (Twice, League and FA Cup), 1953 and 1954. We're due a wuin there.

Beat Fulham and .................................................. .......we will still be behind on goal difference even if Brighton lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Maybe Arter can have a word with his brother in law.
    Who is his brother in law?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Beat Fulham and .................................................. .......we will still be behind on goal difference even if Brighton lose.
    Depends how many we win by and Brighton lose by.

If we win 7-0 and they lose 7-0 we won't be.

Scott Parker, innit.

Scott Parker