+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beat Fulham and.....

Beat Fulham and.....

I reckon we will stay up.....

Re: Beat Fulham and.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Then go on and beat Palace at home and Travel up to UTD and win there ...... Fairy tale ending

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    Then go on and beat Palace at home and Travel up to UTD and win there ...... Fairy tale ending
    You're right about the fairy tale..

Think Brighton look a bit shot, partic after that late goal last night, who knows v Newcastle? We need a win whatever, sooner the better

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    You never know, pogba causing trouble again....think he will be in for a shock as Uniteds fans will turn on the players not performing now, not ole.

Crazy game. Fulham have one of the worst points hauls in premier league history (especially when you consider that 6 of them came after relegation so serve no purpose) and are already relegated and it is a game we must win.... Yet it somehow seems like a real challenge. But if we win that one and bha lose to Newcastle then I'd say we have a pretty good chance of survival as I think we would effectively need a point from the last two. Palace are much better than us but at home, if like to think we could get something from that one.

Put a stack on Sessignon netting

Got a bad feeling about Fulham, they're hitting a bit of form. Good players with no relegation pressure on them and playing for a move

It's a cliche, but the first goal is crucial saturday. Fulham aren't going to want to be in a 90 minute dog fight. If we net first, I can't see them matching our will to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    It's a cliche, but the first goal is crucial saturday. Fulham aren't going to want to be in a 90 minute dog fight. If we net first, I can't see them matching our will to win.
    They're playing for the chance to relegate us & leap frog us. They've got a point to prove with their next two games against City & Wolves. There's only one side that the pressures on & it's not Fulham!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    They're playing for the chance to relegate us & leap frog us. They've got a point to prove with their next two games against City & Wolves. There's only one side that the pressures on & it's not Fulham!
    I still see no reason to suggest that a team that has shown little to no fight all season, and definitely lacked the ability to dig in deep this season would do so if we take the lead. They're the same players.

I think the Palace game will be the revenge of Wilf Zaha after the dogs abuse he took here in his loan spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    Put a stack on Sessignon netting
    Or put that stack on Bobby Reid netting instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    Or put that stack on Bobby Reid netting instead.
    Probably get your stake returned

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I think the Palace game will be the revenge of Wilf Zaha after the dogs abuse he took here in his loan spell.

I think you are right

It won't be easy though, just our luck they are trying new things without any pressure and have found some good form !!!

Fulham in form even beating Everton at home which we failed to do. Crystal Palace's record away from home is excellent so where are our points coming from? Man Utd in turmoil might be our best chance but 3 points is insufficient for us to stay up. Sadly relegation is virtually inevitable.

Me too. Unfortunately, now they're relegated, we finally seeing the real Fulham. They have a good squad. Hopefully, they're already on the beach.

The first goal will be hugely important on Saturday. I think we've lost every match when the opposition scored first since coming back to beat Wolves at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Fulham in form even beating Everton at home which we failed to do. Crystal Palace's record away from home is excellent so where are our points coming from? Man Utd in turmoil might be our best chance but 3 points is insufficient for us to stay up. Sadly relegation is virtually inevitable.
    Sorry but don't agree with you ..... Everton have been so inconsistent this season beating Chelsea & Utd whilst losing to the likes of Brighton, Southampton and Fulham ....... On the other hand Crystal Palace have won 4 of their last 6 away games !!!!

I still believe we can get wins against both sides ....... Just depends how badly our players want to stay in the Premier League and from what I've seen they want it pretty bad

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Me too. Unfortunately, now they're relegated, we finally seeing the real Fulham. They have a good squad. Hopefully, they're already on the beach.
    The real Fulham was the first 30 or so games. It's easier when there's nothing riding on it and some of the big names have been dropped. We need to be bang at it like we have been vs Brighton and Liverpool. If we're at our best, we can get a result.

Beat Fulham and..... Pray!

Very apt twitter quote recently.
    Fulham - The horse that’s unseated its jockey in the Grand National.

Parker will have them up for this game, and they have started to play well. It’s going to be a tough afternoon.

How about we both lose Saturday.....quite likely? We beat palace, they lose to arsenal. All on the last day, Man City will beat Brighton easily, can we beat Man Utd? Have we ever won at old trafford? I think this is the one time it could happen you know which sounds nuts

How about we both lose Saturday.....quite likely? We beat palace, they lose to arsenal. All on the last day, Man City will beat Brighton easily, can we beat Man Utd? Have we ever won at old trafford? I think this is the one time it could happen you know which sounds nuts
    In all honesty, I can't see us beating ManU at Old Trafford, no matter how poor they looked the other night, they will have to play for the fans and for their place next season.

Fulham are the weakest team and the team we are most likely to beat.

We need 4 points out of Fulham and Palace and hope Brighton lose to Newcastle I think !!!