+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Spurs fans

Spurs fans

Has anyone else come across this weird phenomenon lately of spurs fans who absolutely hate Christian Eriksson.
    A few times lately ive come across spurs fans who are desperate to get rid of him, and I just don't get it, he's their best player isn't he?

Perhaps it's similar to when we had some vocal anti mcphail people when he was clearly head and shoulders the best footballer at the club

Re: Spurs fans

They probably hated Modric too.

Imagine having players that pass the ball

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Has anyone else come across this weird phenomenon lately of spurs fans who absolutely hate Christian Eriksson.
    A few times lately ive come across spurs fans who are desperate to get rid of him, and I just don't get it, he's their best player isn't he?

Perhaps it's similar to when we had some vocal anti mcphail people when he was clearly head and shoulders the best footballer at the club
    Perhaps it's to do with the fact that he hasn't signed a new contract.

Imagine having players that pass the ball
    They cost 20 million a head these days such is the rare species

I was always baffled and a little frustrated by the MacPhail haters . A quality footballer who I really enjoyed watching .
    There was a bit of a love in with Darren Purse types which maybe says it all.
    Erikson is absolute quality. Cant believe supporters would dislike him?

Quote Originally Posted by NottinghamBlue View Post
    Perhaps it's to do with the fact that he hasn't signed a new contract.
    Can only assume it’s this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I was always baffled and a little frustrated by the MacPhail haters . A quality footballer who I really enjoyed watching .
    There was a bit of a love in with Darren Purse types which maybe says it all.
    Erikson is absolute quality. Cant believe supporters would dislike him?
    And Willie cannot pass, shoot, head, play, but gives 110% Boland .

I was never a big McPhail fan. He was obviously a talented footballer on the ball, but in my opinion was slow, lethargic and not used to a tackle or a header. A bit of luxury player. Still he was a Bluebird and I supported him. Now Gavin Rae......what a talent! He could run for 90 minutes....usually without touching the ball.