+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chatting about Ole on 5Live

Re: Chatting about Ole on 5Live

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Spending £400m+ on the team has something to do with it.
    On mainly rubbish like Luke shaw....god knows how much they’ve wasted, makes Gary madine and our other danish striker flop seem like one just dropped a pound coin down the shitter

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Saying that he’s constantly tinkering with the team and Utd fans weren’t expecting that. Also Utd cannot defend. Speak to any City fan and they’ll tell you that’s exactly what they should be expecting.

Also saying it’s not ‘Ole’s fault’ - baffling.
    Well the can't defend bit is not knew Jose was banging on about that weakness for some time ,he also needed proper fullbacks, better quality in midfield, that's why he spat his dummy out as he felt the recruitment plan failed him ,and he couldn't compete with top 5 in England anymore ,nevermind Europe..

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    On mainly rubbish like Luke shaw....god knows how much they’ve wasted, makes Gary madine and our other danish striker flop seem like one just dropped a pound coin down the shitter
    Really? I think shaw is a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Really? I think shaw is a good player.
    I think Man U are a fantastic team . I can’t remember them being this entertaining for a long long time ... Ole was the right man for the job . If they give him a full season he could take another side down ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I think Man U are a fantastic team . I can’t remember them being this entertaining for a long long time ... Ole was the right man for the job . If they give him a full season he could take another side down ...
    He probably will already this season mind. Karma is such a bitch gloating in wrong directions at the wrong time.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1927 View Post
    I think he and most of his backroom staff are as out of their depth there as they ever were here. I cannot see him lasting until Christmas next season.
    Pogba is a cancer in that club but they are going to struggle to get their money back because every other club knows it. When a single player is bigger than the manager then the clubs fortunes on the pitch are in trouble.
    Interesting stats about Pogba here mind

https://twitter.com/DevilsOfUnited/s...08202595319813