+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chatting about Ole on 5Live

Chatting about Ole on 5Live

Saying that he’s constantly tinkering with the team and Utd fans weren’t expecting that. Also Utd cannot defend. Speak to any City fan and they’ll tell you that’s exactly what they should be expecting.

Also saying it’s not ‘Ole’s fault’ - baffling.

Re: Chatting about Ole on 5Live

The media and fans love him, when he ****s up they seem to give him a free pass, it won't last long, they will soon see through him

Tinkering 😂 Like he had any ****ing choice.. Three academy players on the bench at one time. The level of cluelessness in Britain 🙈

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Tinkering 😂 Like he had any ****ing choice.. Three academy players on the bench at one time. The level of cluelessness in Britain 🙈
    Exactly, and Ole has fitted in just nicely👍 The camera panned on him before tonight’s game and he didn’t half remind me of Father Dougal with the cloud bubbles coming out of his head🤪

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Exactly, and Ole has fitted in just nicely👍 The camera panned on him before tonight’s game and he didn’t half remind me of Father Dougal with the cloud bubbles coming out of his head🤪
    Have no idea what you are talking about.

Have no idea what you are talking about.
    Said Ole about football management 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Said Ole about football management 😂😂
    ?

Wait til he has a transfer window

I hope it develops into a full scale rebellion by the time they play us.Nothing like overpaid superstars spitting their dummies out.

Thing is with United, they’ve already tried the trusted in moyes, the big and successful in van gaal and Jose, not really got anything to lose. They need to get rid of pogba, they should have bought van dyke who is exactly what they needed. Man City needed a new defence and pep sorted it. £250 million on a new defence.....chicken feed

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Thing is with United, they’ve already tried the trusted in moyes, the big and successful in van gaal and Jose, not really got anything to lose. They need to get rid of pogba, they should have bought van dyke who is exactly what they needed. Man City needed a new defence and pep sorted it. £250 million on a new defence.....chicken feed
    True he showed them how to do it, I bet they are already regretting giving it to Ole, they needed to get Poch in and start a five-season rebuild, Ole is like an apprentice manager, he has no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by theclaw View Post
    Wait til he has a transfer window
    Ole will ask "shall we go Anglican or Everest"

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Ole will ask "shall we go Anglican or Everest"
    Don’t think it has anything to do with religion

And yet they are 3 points behind fourth spot. 6 points behind third. Must be a lot of useless ***** up there in the top six. I mean after having injury crisis and statistics showing how out of form they are as a team. Tinkering and tactics 😂

And yet they are 3 points behind fourth spot. 6 points behind third. Must be a lot of useless ***** up there in the top six. I mean after having injury crisis and statistics showing how out of form they are as a team. Tinkering and tactics 😂
    Got off the "shitter" I see

And yet they are 3 points behind fourth spot. 6 points behind third. Must be a lot of useless ***** up there in the top six. I mean after having injury crisis and statistics showing how out of form they are as a team. Tinkering and tactics ��
    Spending £400m+ on the team has something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Got off the "shitter" I see
    No. Been out running. You didn’t send any paper!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Spending £400m+ on the team has something to do with it.
    Who did?

Who did?
    Manchester United Football Club.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Manchester United Football Club.
    Crazy feckers 😂 They are not even god 🙈

Points / game Ole 0.61 Jose 0.60
    Win percent Ole 0.55 Jose 0.53
    Goals for Ole 1.8 Jose 1.8

It's like they never changed manager!

I think he and most of his backroom staff are as out of their depth there as they ever were here. I cannot see him lasting until Christmas next season.
    Pogba is a cancer in that club but they are going to struggle to get their money back because every other club knows it. When a single player is bigger than the manager then the clubs fortunes on the pitch are in trouble.

No. Been out running. You didn’t send any paper!
    A cork might stop that, or some "Tenor Lady" to absorb it

What ever excuses they have should they be losing 4-0 to Everton and hardly putting up a fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What ever excuses they have should they be losing 4-0 to Everton and hardly putting up a fight?
    I have no idea. Didn’t se the match. But I saw Everton beating them on every stat. Even passing and running.