+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: And they still go on...

And they still go on...

Liverpool fans that is.

Have you ever known fans and their manager be so annoying and ungracious in victory.

On and on and on.

Give it a rest.

I’m all Man City now.

Re: And they still go on...

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Liverpool fans that is.

Have you ever known fans and their manager be so annoying and ungracious in victory.

On and on and on.

Give it a rest.

I’m all Man City now.
    They do non stop, I think Man City will win every game, that should shut them up !!!!

Liverpool "fans" do seem to be bad winners. It would have been so interesting to see what would have happened this year if Van Dijk had been injured for two-three months; it must be so easy to win the league if you're able to spend £150 odd million on two players.

I would like to see Spurs win the title at some point, and I think they will with their new stadium. I don't have a lot of time for any of the other Top 6 clubs.

In general the city and people of Liverpool are great.

However, whenever it comes to the football team, the normal left wing people turn in to the biggest tory's ever.
    They despise the "little guys", despise any team without a massive trophy haul, cannot take any criticism even if it is well founded, go on about history more than the biggest UKIP leave voters.

Up until Sunday I couldn't care less which one of them won the league.

Then Salah's theatrics and Klopp's post-match interview happened.

Shame - I used to like Klopp, but that disappeared with his pathetic whining about the dry pitch and Cardiff fan's cheering Liverpool misses.

Now, by a gnat's whisker, I want Man City to give Liverpool something to really cry about.

Me too

Never liked Liverpool, i hope they lose the title by the narrowest of margins and have a meltdown next season.

Never liked them either. Hope they lose the league narrowly then after beating Barcelona over 2 legs lose in very controversial circumstances to spurs in the final. Followed as you say by meltdown and relegation next season. Bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I would like to see Spurs win the title at some point, and I think they will with their new stadium. I don't have a lot of time for any of the other Top 6 clubs.
    Agreed, I’m a big fan of Poch and think Utd made s serious error giving Ole the job before the end of the season and should’ve gone all out for poch, the problem with spurs is if they’re not willing to pay more than 90k a week it’s going to be difficult to keep Harry and Eriksen and even Son who I’m a big fan of and think he’s brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Worcester View Post
    Never liked them either. Hope they lose the league narrowly then after beating Barcelona over 2 legs lose in very controversial circumstances to spurs in the final. Followed as you say by meltdown and relegation next season. Bastards!

Preferably I would rather Barca to give them a good hammering and a Aggggguerrrroooo moment again, that would be ��

I want it to be in their hands on the last day of the season, then Van Dijk to slip Gerrard style and Man City to pip them to it on goal difference.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I want it to be in their hands on the last day of the season, then Van Dijk to slip Gerrard style and Man City to pip them to it on goal difference.
    Hopefully by beating Brighton 7-0 whilst a 3-0 victory at OT keeps us up 😂