+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Man U v Man Citeh

Man U v Man Citeh

Can't have Klopp, Salah... (Liverpool In general) winning the prem.
    C'mon Citeh!!

Re: Man U v Man Citeh

Hilarious.....as much as it’s the Manchester Derby, they hate Liverpool far far more....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Hilarious.....as much as it’s the Manchester Derby, they hate Liverpool far far more....
    Not sure if the half a dozen or so Manchester based Man U fans do. It seems more of a plastic type of rivalry between phoney Liverpool & Man U ‘fans’.

And we think we've got problems as fans.
    Hundreds of millions of pounds worth of footballers going through the motions and a manager who has been found to be no better than he was 5 years ago getting a three year contract.

Give me our lot any day of the week.

Liverpool though...

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Not sure if the half a dozen or so Manchester based Man U fans do. It seems more of a plastic type of rivalry between phoney Liverpool & Man U ‘fans’.
    Plastic type of rivalry 😂 **** me.. That’s 60 years down the drain..

Fun game to watch 👍 Clueless Guardiola against clueless Ole. Wonder the average speed of the ball though.

That move when Aguero hit the post was unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Plastic type of rivalry 😂 **** me.. That’s 60 years down the drain..
    Liverpool were a second division side 60 years ago, getting spanked 4-0 at home by us👍

Liverpool were a second division side 60 years ago, getting spanked 4-0 at home by us��
    & plastic was a thing of the future. Melamine rivals perhaps!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    & plastic was a thing of the future. Melamine rivals perhaps!
    Bakelite 👍

That's the one

Liverpool were a second division side 60 years ago, getting spanked 4-0 at home by us👍
    You do know after the war there where an industrial evolution, and football was the place where rivalry could take place? Bit like Cardiff and Bristol, ain’t it? Only both Manchester and Liverpool managed to go to another level. Even today Cardiff city fans love alienate new fans helping the club grow labeling them plastics. Not the smartest of cats..
    Them hard core 80’s, eh. Identity 🤘🏻

You do know after the war there where an industrial evolution, and football was the place where rivalry could take place? Bit like Cardiff and Bristol, ain’t it? Only both Manchester and Liverpool managed to go to another level. Even today Cardiff city fans love alienate new fans helping the club grow labeling them plastics. Not the smartest of cats..
    Them hard core 80’s, eh. Identity 🤘🏻
    Got me f*cked now Wolfy, that was utter gibberish to me kid.

Think he's trying too hard now.
    He's been rumbled.

There are actually written several masters on the topic. Not only that, but how industrial communities struggle when those football rivalries is not present in the weekends. Some even going down and bankrupt. You have much to learn son 😉

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Think he's trying too hard now.
    He's been rumbled.
    😂

There are actually written several masters on the topic. Not only that, but how industrial communities struggle when those football rivalries is not present in the weekends. Some even going down and bankrupt. You have much to learn son 😉
    Quite correct, I have loads to learn being a young whippersnapper. Would love to learn your language for starters😂😂😂

Quite correct, I have loads to learn being a young whippersnapper. Would love to learn your language for starters😂😂😂
    No you wouldn’t. You are happy crappy at your chippies spending less. You see? I couldn’t be half arsed going back changing crappy to clappy.. iPhones wins..

You do know after the war THERE WHEREan industrial evolution, and football was the place where rivalry could take place? Bit like Cardiff and Bristol, ain’t it? Only both Manchester and Liverpool managed to go to another level. Even today Cardiff city fans love alienate new fans helping the club grow labeling them plastics. Not the smartest of cats..
    Them hard core 80’s, eh. Identity ����

In the fashion of good old football chants "What the f ucking hell was that"

International

Them hard core 80’s, eh. Identity ����
    Now which war exactly would that have been? The one just before the industrial revolution you mentioned I mean??

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Now which war exactly would that have been? The one just before the industrial revolution you mentioned I mean??
    Yes, after which war did football kick of as a spectator sport? Stadiums getting built and so on? And after which war (yes another one)did football change and move on to what we have today? Meaning football clubs as enterprise and players moving clubs for money. It was suddenly all over the world. Rival factories and cities fighting over contracts, rival cities from old grew into something else. And football was the common ground. In England, south America, in Europe and so on.
    It laid the very basis for what most of you grew up with in the 80s and 90s. So you have city rivalry going back over 100 years. But it is when they actually compete at the same level and at the top it grows into something like this, isn't it?

https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.manc...n-12381447.amp

Bristol against Cardiff just dosen't have the same apeal.. Does it?

And which King did have his first football shoes made for him, and did they steal the design from ladies shoes? I mean, a king in working shoes with high heals? 🤔

Going back to the football side of last night’s game has anyone ever seen as an abject performance from a player in the top flight, actually top 6 then Fred’s performance for Man United?

I was amazed how shite he was. How much money is on a week???!!!!!

Yes, after which war did football kick of as a spectator sport? Stadiums getting built and so on? And after which war (yes another one)did football change and move on to what we have today? Meaning football clubs as enterprise and players moving clubs for money. It was suddenly all over the world. Rival factories and cities fighting over contracts, rival cities from old grew into something else. And football was the common ground. In England, south America, in Europe and so on.
    It laid the very basis for what most of you grew up with in the 80s and 90s. So you have city rivalry going back over 100 years. But it is when they actually compete at the same level and at the top it grows into something like this, isn't it?

https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.manc...n-12381447.amp

Bristol against Cardiff just dosen't have the same apeal.. Does it?

And which King did have his first football shoes made for him, and did they steal the design from ladies shoes? I mean, a king in working shoes with high heals? ��

You wanna get some imodium and good toilet paper, to help you with all that verbal diarrhoea

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You wanna get some imodium and good toilet paper, to help you with all that verbal diarrhoea
    Yes please. Send it to my inbox 👍 And then we can go on talking about women’s shoes 👌

A guy i work with(plastic manure)said i am glad we lost just so Liverpool dont win the premi just dont understand that at all.