+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolves?????

Wolves?????

What exactly are they up to this season??

Re: Wolves?????

8th in it

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    8th in it
    Bunch of twats if you ask me🤪🤪

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    What exactly are they up to this season??
    More than us

we need arsenal still after 4th place when they play Brighton

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    More than us
    Not against frigging Brighton though😡😡😡

Bunch of twats if you ask me🤪🤪
    Not if you compare to the other championship teams, are they?

Here is a lesson for you mate. When you take your game to the next level, you will have to step up. And when acclimating to that level, and not failing to mention step up in tempo. Take it on the chin and learn from it. And before you say anything more stupid. Tempo needs acclimating. Wolves have done amazing this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post

Here is a lesson for you mate. When you take your game to the next level, you will have to step up. And when acclimating to that level, and not failing to mention step up in tempo. Take it on the chin and learn from it. And before you say anything more stupid. Tempo needs acclimating. Wolves have done amazing this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Really? Read the post of the last/3 wolves games... 🙈🙄

😂😂😂 Aren’t there any villages near you short of an idiot?😂😂😂

😂😂😂 Aren’t there any villages near you short of an idiot?😂😂😂
    Not really. Mostly houses from 400k to 2000k, and a major city near by.. what’s your point? Seem to change as much as the wind..

That and about £150 million quid.

Not really. Mostly houses from 400k to 2000k, and a major city near by.. what’s your point? Seem to change as much as the wind..
    Forget it mate, you just don’t get it👍

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    That and about £150 million quid.
    Dosent work that way. You still need rhythm and tempo. And coherent movement. Ask Fulham. And ask yourself taking the piss out of allopathic and Guardiola when not being an instant hit. Everything and everything need time.

Dosent work that way. You still need rhythm and tempo. And coherent movement. Ask Fulham. And ask yourself taking the piss out of allopathic and Guardiola when not being an instant hit. Everything and everything need time.
    Helps when you’ve got a Portuguese super agent on the board who can get you players and a manager who’d otherwise be out of your league too.

Forget it mate, you just don’t get it👍
    I can assure you I don’t. Will never get the change of mind every other week...

I'm 100 % certain your bubble will burst and you will regret the money you have spent.
    It's only a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Helps when you’ve got a Portuguese super agent on the board who can get you players and a manager who’d otherwise be out of your league too.
    Of course it does. It’s not given to work though, is it? It needs work to put it together.

You seem a very serious bloke, someone who’s on a different planet to most on this board. Still, takes all sorts.

I'm 100 % certain your bubble will burst and you will regret the money you have spent.
    It's only a matter of time.
    Everything is a matter of time. With stop theory and good planning you will never loose foot. Just a suggestion 😉

You seem a very serious bloke, someone who’s on a different planet to most on this board. Still, takes all sorts.
    Not really. Just another country, who has something sustainable to offer when choosing to stand outside the EU. (Yes I’ve read your posts) 😂

Everything is a matter of time. With stop theory and good planning you will never loose foot. Just a suggestion 😉
    I'm struggling with your text.
    What language is your first language ?
    Esperanto?

Not really. Just another country, who has something sustainable to offer when choosing to stand outside the EU. (Yes I’ve read your posts) 😂
    I chose to stay in, staunch remainer me👍

I'm struggling with your text.
    What language is your first language ?
    Esperanto?
    It not that hard. We go McKay and they go Portuguese. Love those odds 👍

I chose to stay in, staunch remainer me👍
    You do? My bad then! Thought i remembered you for one of those “leave it” with nothin to trade, and no trade deal. My bad 👍