+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolves?????

Re: Wolves?????

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Of course it does. It’s not given to work though, is it? It needs work to put it together.
    It’s not a given but comparing wolves to Fulham or Cardiff when they’ve got that dodgy relationship with third party ownership stuff is a bit stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It’s not a given but comparing wolves to Fulham or Cardiff when they’ve got that dodgy relationship with third party ownership stuff is a bit stupid.
    Why? I don’t know who Fulham has, but we had the McKay’s. It’s not like those links are not in every club. Some are just smarter than others..

I can assure you I don’t. Will never get the change of mind every other week...
    You do? My bad then! Thought i remembered you for one of those “leave it” with nothin to trade, and no trade deal. My bad 👍
    Yep, I’m pro EU, crazy to leave. Love how you’re finally getting into the spirit of this board though, veering from me to starting the thread with my frustration at Wolves topsy turvy results against the top & bottom sides to Brexit, 😂😂👍👍👍

Dosent work that way. You still need rhythm and tempo. And coherent movement. Ask Fulham. And ask yourself taking the piss out of allopathic and Guardiola when not being an instant hit. Everything and everything need time.
    Funny how that rhythm and tempo, the 'coherent movement' has been absent in nearly every game you've played in games against the bottom 6 or 7. No doubt you've performed well against the top 6, that doesn't excuse your form against the bottom teams.

I can assure you I don’t. Will never get the change of mind every other week...
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Funny how that rhythm and tempo, the 'coherent movement' has been absent in nearly every game you've played in games against the bottom 6 or 7. No doubt you've performed well against the top 6, that doesn't excuse your form against the bottom teams.
    Despite the name, I don’t think he’s a Wolves fan mind.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Yep, I’m pro EU, crazy to leave. Love how you’re finally getting into the spirit of this board though, veering from me to starting the thread with my frustration at Wolves topsy turvy results against the top & bottom sides to Brexit, 😂😂👍👍👍
    Nah. The spirit is just crazy and short sited. One week and the next week it’s something different. Consistency is a bitch.. But my post regarding wolves stand. They will be hot and miss until they find their footing. There is no conspiracy, no nothing to play for. It is what it is finding their footing. All from brilliant to embarrassing. Just like that man utd team. Which has nothing to do with Ole, regardless of the wet dreams of failure.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Despite the name, I don’t think he’s a Wolves fan mind.
    I agree, to say “my bad” is very welsh isnt it? A valley commando?

Why? I don’t know who Fulham has, but we had the McKay’s. It’s not like those links are not in every club. Some are just smarter than others..
    They 2 aren’t comparable one has a huge stake in the club and is a super agent who is a third party owner of the players. One has done some work with Warnock.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I agree, to say “my bad” is very welsh isnt it? A valley commando?
    The posting has a certain style to it