+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fulham's neutral end

Re: Fulham's neutral end

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Chaos in there today, 2 per seat where I was, aisles full, concourse area rammed. Stewards hopeless , when the away section was full they still tried to send us to areas with no seats, 10 minutes later they opened up the block next to us.

After all that fuss about cancelling tickets etc... waste of time and effort
    At a guess, P7 wasn't as full as it should have been and a few with tickets for the neutral zone went in the away section. Back of P5 filled up quick. There was room towards the front of P5 until about 10 mins. before kick off. The aisle between segregated zone and P5 was rammed. After a bit of argy bargy at half time I got the impression that anyone who had drifted into the segregated zone was pushed back towards P5 causing the aisles to fill up. As you say, Fulham messed it up. Easier to sell the "neutral" zone to away fans and save the hassle.

Re: Fulham's neutral end

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    At a guess, P7 wasn't as full as it should have been and a few with tickets for the neutral zone went in the away section. Back of P5 filled up quick. There was room towards the front of P5 until about 10 mins. before kick off. The aisle between segregated zone and P5 was rammed. After a bit of argy bargy at half time I got the impression that anyone who had drifted into the segregated zone was pushed back towards P5 causing the aisles to fill up. As you say, Fulham messed it up. Easier to sell the "neutral" zone to away fans and save the hassle.
    👍