+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fulham's neutral end

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Fulham's neutral end

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You've obviously haven't encountered Fulham's stewards before !!!!!!

Some of the worst in the country, for denying entry to the ground and don't dare let them see you hand a ticket to your mate, they'll accuse you of touting and confiscate the ticket
    Ah....Fulham's stewards. Along with Bolton's, hold the miserable xxxx's award for being pedantic and really don't like our liberal attitude to who goes where. I missed a goal there once as the stewards laboriosly checked every ticket belonging to anyone who went under the stands at half time. It was a Fulham goal though.

I remember going to Cheltenham on a Sunday morning when we had been warned about no away fans allowed other than in the away end. Scott Young scored in the second minute and just about the whole bloody stand was celebrating. They turfed us all out and made us all go in the already overcrowded away end. I was on crutches as I'd pulled a fetlock the week before playing football and they offered me a seat in the disabled section which I told them where they could shove it.

And then with a crap view had to endure Grayson? Score a hat trick as we lost 3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    I remember going to Cheltenham on a Sunday morning when we had been warned about no away fans allowed other than in the away end. Scott Young scored in the second minute and just about the whole bloody stand was celebrating. They turfed us all out and made us all go in the already overcrowded away end. I was on crutches as I'd pulled a fetlock the week before playing football and they offered me a seat in the disabled section which I told them where they could shove it.

And then with a crap view had to endure Grayson? Score a hat trick as we lost 3-1
    I was at that game, right at the front. We had been giving him pelters. When he scored he ran right infront of us cupping his ear. Thems were the days. Away days like that were great fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post

Didn't the relocation involve being led out of the ground and then back in? Quite a leap of faith but it was rewarded.