+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bruno Manga will be at Cardiff next season

Bruno Manga will be at Cardiff next season

Interesting from Warnock in his press confeence this morning.

Bruno's contract is up this summer, but apparently the club have an option on him for another season.

Warnock said he will be at Cardiff next year whatever league we are in. The only question is whether a further contract extension can be agreed.

I don't remember that being said before. Good news.

The club have also started talks with Kadeem Harris, but nothing agreed yet.

Re: Bruno Manga will be at Cardiff next season

What is the point of opening talks with Kadeem Harris? He is 26 in the summer if he hasn’t made the grade at City by now he’s never going to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    What is the point of opening talks with Kadeem Harris? He is 26 in the summer if he hasn’t made the grade at City by now he’s never going to make it.
    I like Kadeem. He's played 13 times this season (11 in the league) although almost all were sub appearances and has been effective most of the time.

I think he is a better crosser than the other wingers and despite limited opportunities has generally done well for the team, despite rarely getting a run of games. I'm sure Warnock has also bestowed the 'best trainer in last x weeks' accolade on him at some point this season.

If we are back in the Championship next year Kadeem, Junior, NML and Murphy as competing wingers looks pretty good to me.

I doubt that Kads will be with us next year. He will already have had interest from championship clubs who can offer him regular first team football. Swansea for a start once they sell James to us.

Ps good news about Bruno. My man of the season.

Good news about Bruno, especially with Sol being out injured (hoping he makes full recovery but not certain)

Hope Kadeem stays. He has a rawness about him which makes him tricky to mark. If we are playing in the championship he will do well.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I agree, time to bid farewell to Harris, for his sake as much as ours

Harris needs to be playing every week and it's sadly not going to be at Cardiff.

I've seen Harris have about 3 good games for us, he did well a couple of times this season but I don't think he is good enough if we want to be aiming to stay in premier league or get out of the championship

Glad Manga is staying