+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Josh Murphy

Josh Murphy

I’m not his biggest fan. He has frustrated me at times all season. But just seen warnock’s quote from after the game that he’s not trained well enough this week and he’s left him out to give him a kick up the arse.

Jesus. There’s 3 games to go, he ripped Fulham apart earlier in the season. Several players step up during a game compared to training. To not even have him on the bench is ridiculous and I’m not quite sure what he was playing at today

Re: Josh Murphy

****ing hell.

Leaving Murphy out of the squad to teach him a lesson when we've got players like Rhys Healey and Jazz Richards on the bench is ****ing ridiculous.

Oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd love to know what Murphy has done in training to make Warnock think that a striker who was on loan at MK Dons earlier in the season would be a better option off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    "I hope it gives him a kick up the backside and he's better in training next week."

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    "I hope it gives him a kick up the backside and he's better in training next week."

Yeah that probably would’ve happened under Clough’s Derby and Forest teams in the 70s. Not 40 years on Neil, you dinosaur.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Yeah that probably would’ve happened under Clough’s Derby and Forest teams in the 70s. Not 40 years on Neil, you dinosaur.
    I was laughing cos next week's game no longer matters as much as today's game did. We have gone from having a chance to needing a miracle. I'm getting a feeling that Warnock may have lost the dressing room.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    ****ing hell.

Leaving Murphy out of the squad to teach him a lesson when we've got players like Rhys Healey and Jazz Richards on the bench is ****ing ridiculous.
    Yup, that is completely '****ing Ridiculous'

Clough wasn't that daft, he would have had decent players to cover the position.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was laughing cos next week's game no longer matters as much as today's game did. We have gone from having a chance to needing a miracle. I'm getting a feeling that Warnock may have lost the dressing room.
    If i was bobby reid and to a lesser extent, Zohore, then i'd be pissed off.

Let's hope if Neil steps aside we get a modern manager who can get the best out of Reid and Murphy. As it stands, 20m pissed down the drain

If I'm not missing some obvious humour from Neil here- then I've heard enough. He's got to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Let's hope if Neil steps aside we get a modern manager who can get the best out of Reid and Murphy. As it stands, 20m pissed down the drain
    35m nearly when you add Cunningham, Madine and Smithies to the list.
    Shocking.

35m nearly when you add Cunningham, Madine and Smithies to the list.
    Shocking.
    Bacuna?

Today was no time for teaching players lessons maybe Murphy’s pissed off he’s expected to take 5 players on on his own then track back 90 yards to help defend, maybe hoilett trains well but I’ve seen enough of him this season to realise he just gives the ball away at every opportunity no matter how he’s done in training and if I was bobby Reid I wouldn’t even train at all putting healey on before him today was diabolical and shameful and imo Warnock completely lost the plot today

I like Murphy and I maybe a bit NW bias but if someone passing about in training regardless of the stage of the season there has to be repercussions. Maybe it would have been better to have a word but u don't know if that's happened before and it was one step too far he probably doesn't like playing and fiddle to Hoilett and NML

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    I like Murphy and I maybe a bit NW bias but if someone passing about in training regardless of the stage of the season there has to be repercussions. Maybe it would have been better to have a word but u don't know if that's happened before and it was one step too far he probably doesn't like playing and fiddle to Hoilett and NML
    Probably doesn’t like the fact hes one of a group of players that gets singled out for public criticsm by Warnock. The same group will be in and out of the team as soon as they have a poor game.

Whereas there’s certain players get in the team more often than not regardless of performance, and players Warnock wouldn’t dare criticise so publically.

Get a grip for gods sake you lot. Two weeks ago we were staying up and NW was a genius. We have been punching above our weight all season with the squad we have.

He must be so pissed off. Same day his former club get promotion playing football that suits his style. He on the other hand getting dropped for our biggest game of the season. NML was been class lately but I still think Murphy is our best winger.