+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bye bye football

Bye bye football

Spent 30 odd years watching the city, and and even though I’ve renewed for next season I’m truly not bothered if I miss every game.

My dad is hardly able to attend these days and family life means more to me now.

Regardless which division we are in if anyone wants to use my grandstand level 4 season ticket next season drop me a pm

Re: Bye bye football

I would Matt but I've already paid for one!

Quote Originally Posted by @CCFCProgrammes View Post
    Spent 30 odd years watching the city, and and even though I’ve renewed for next season I’m truly not bothered if I miss every game.

My dad is hardly able to attend these days and family life means more to me now.

Regardless which division we are in if anyone wants to use my grandstand level 4 season ticket next season drop me a pm
    Why?
    Championship is so much better and you will be far more entertained next season.

"family life means more to me now" Did you seriously think football was that important ? !!

Just fill your life up with music gigs !

Very kind offer, I've hardly been down last 2 year's and whilst I did enjoy it don't really miss it. I do feel a bit detached and disloyal as an arm chair fan.

People get enjoyment from.different things in different stages of their lives, just do what makes you happy as long as it doesn't affect the happiness of others. (E.g. if you are considering terrorism)

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Sound advice (if you'll pardon the pun), although I'd add comedy shows and foreign travel to the mix.

All football and nothing else makes Jack a dull boy - assuming he wasn't dull to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    If only there were any eh?

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Very kind offer, I've hardly been down last 2 year's and whilst I did enjoy it don't really miss it. I do feel a bit detached and disloyal as an arm chair fan.

People get enjoyment from.different things in different stages of their lives, just do what makes you happy as long as it doesn't affect the happiness of others. (E.g. if you are considering terrorism)
    'kine'ell mate, The Terrorism bit is a bit of a leap

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Sound advice (if you'll pardon the pun), although I'd add comedy shows and foreign travel to the mix.

All football and nothing else makes Jack a dull boy - assuming he wasn't dull to begin with.

Even getting to watch some games on the continent is a good experience. Anything beats watching Cardiff go full circle in 5 year cycles.