+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: from tne other side

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: from tne other side

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Good honest review of the game mate. Good luck for next season. Do you think you will be going straight back up?
    Highly unlikely, I tnink we will be mid table, loads of players leaving sess mitrovic cairney plus loans Babel chambers and goal keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    Highly unlikely, I tnink we will be mid table, loads of players leaving sess mitrovic cairney plus loans Babel chambers and goal keeper
    I think Fulham will go straight back up if they can hang on to Cairney

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    I think Fulham will go straight back up if they can hang on to Cairney

Even if they did I don't think they will go up, remember how crap they were without Mitrovic, first half of last season they were mid-table, his goals got them up, unless they somehow replace him, they won't go up IMO.

That's the difference between our teams ...... We'll keep the nucleus of our squad except those players on loan. We will add further quality to the squad in the summer and that should see us challenging for promotion again ..... Hopefully

Agreed unless some magic buys in the Summer !!!