+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: from tne other side

from tne other side

Fulham V Cardiff
    Make no mistake this was a poor game,
    What really surprised me how Cardiff seem to be playing for tne draw, and sitting back instead of taking the game to Fulham, fulham bossed possession, created a couple of chances that mitrovic should of scored one, i was trying to work out N.W game plan, I expected on the hour mark for Cardiff to go for it, bobby Reid always scores against us, and he has pace to run at our defence, do strange he was not brought on earlier, no real urgency in the way Cardiff played, and went back to tne Cardiff style last season, when of late I have been impressed with style, only 1 player looked prem class that was Babel not just his goal, he all round performance was quality, only him and rico played well for us, after we scored we sat back to hold onto our lead( we are terrible at tnis) chance after chance fell to Cardiff in last 5 mins, most were regular saves for rico, but Morrison should of scored in last minute,
    Both teams barring a miracle will be in tne championship next season, if Cardiff had a proven goal scorer would of stayed up. And Fulham if we never got Claudio as manager and put Parker with Stuart gray our defence coach back, we would of stayed up 3 clean sheets in a row( some luck included) it what could of been, both teams far better than Brighton who look like they have stayed up

Re: from tne other side

Good honest review of the game mate. Good luck for next season. Do you think you will be going straight back up?

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    Fulham V Cardiff
    What really surprised me how Cardiff seem to be playing for tne draw, and sitting back instead of taking the game to Fulham, fulham bossed possession, created a couple of chances that mitrovic should of scored one, i was trying to work out N.W game plan, I expected on the hour mark for Cardiff to go for it, bobby Reid always scores against us, and he has pace to run at our defence, do strange he was not brought on earlier, no real urgency in the way Cardiff played, and went back to tne Cardiff style last season, when of late I have been impressed with style, only 1 player looked prem class that was Babel not just his goal, he all round performance was quality, only him and rico played well for us, after we scored we sat back to hold onto our lead( we are terrible at tnis) chance after chance fell to Cardiff in last 5 mins, most were regular saves for rico, but Morrison should of scored in last minute,
    Both teams barring a miracle will be in tne championship next season, if Cardiff had a proven goal scorer would of stayed up. And Fulham if we never got Claudio as manager and put Parker with Stuart gray our defence coach back, we would of stayed up 3 clean sheets in a row( some luck included) it what could of been, both teams far better than Brighton who look like they have stayed up
    It’s ’of’ stayed up😂😂😂😂😂

Seems like a good appraisal of the game.
    I was very disappointing with our efforts yesterday we seemed off the pace and uninterested from the word go.
    Which was very surprising in such an important game.

There's a lot of the word "of" in there. It's "have". The appraisal is very similar to that which has been discussed on the radio and TV. I think Fulham will perform better than us next season especially as we will have so many players leaving and our recruitment is generally poor.

So we will miss gunners.
    Niasse , could not hit a barn door at three yards away
    Arter, runs around like lynex for our older supporters.
    Camarasa , woukd he suit the championship and the rough and tumble, anonymous in quite a few games.

Reckon we will both fly the league again next year.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    There's a lot of the word "of" in there. It's "have". The appraisal is very similar to that which has been discussed on the radio and TV. I think Fulham will perform better than us next season especially as we will have so many players leaving and our recruitment is generally poor.
    Let himself down with the last ‘have’ 🤪🤪🤪

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Good honest review of the game mate. Good luck for next season. Do you think you will be going straight back up?
    Highly unlikely, I tnink we will be mid table, loads of players leaving sess mitrovic cairney plus loans Babel chambers and goal keeper

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Seems like a good appraisal of the game.
    I was very disappointing with our efforts yesterday we seemed off the pace and uninterested from the word go.
    Which was very surprising in such an important game.
    This surprised me, if you didn’t know the importance of the game, you would of thought Fulham were the teaming needing the win, not tne othervway round, what’s wrong with Murphy ?

This surprised me, if you didn’t know the importance of the game, you would of thought Fulham were the teaming needing the win, not tne othervway round, what’s wrong with Murphy ?
    Nothin , apparently had a bad attitude in training ,so warnock thought he’d show him who’s boss and drop him from the squad

Tho he has been poor the past few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Let himself down with the last ‘have’ ������
    Explain.

Explain.
    Whoosh!!!!😂😂😂😂

Explain.
    Some on here are not obsessed about grammar than respond to a good post imo when he could’ve simply gloated

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Whoosh!!!!��������
    So you can't explain. I suppose my earlier post was pedantic but when you see "of" used as a verb countless times I thought it might be of use to the original poster to correct his grammar. However, in a subsequent post he continued to use "of" so I guess he's a lost cause. Apologies.

I was agreeing with you........perhaps a bit too subtly😂😂😂👍

Highly unlikely, I tnink we will be mid table, loads of players leaving sess mitrovic cairney plus loans Babel chambers and goal keeper
    I think Fulham will go straight back up if they can hang on to Cairney

That's the difference between our teams ...... We'll keep the nucleus of our squad except those players on loan. We will add further quality to the squad in the summer and that should see us challenging for promotion again ..... Hopefully

Fulham V Cardiff
    The game was spoilt for us by your ten minute injury, we were terrible after that and offered nothing until the last ten minutes when we ran out of time.

If Warnock had made the changes 20 minutes earlier I think we would have won, still, it is what it is, see you next year !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    I think Fulham will go straight back up if they can hang on to Cairney

Even if they did I don't think they will go up, remember how crap they were without Mitrovic, first half of last season they were mid-table, his goals got them up, unless they somehow replace him, they won't go up IMO.

Agreed unless some magic buys in the Summer !!!

Put it tnis way, Cardiff will be above Fulham ( again) come next May