Fulham V Cardiff
Make no mistake this was a poor game,
What really surprised me how Cardiff seem to be playing for tne draw, and sitting back instead of taking the game to Fulham, fulham bossed possession, created a couple of chances that mitrovic should of scored one, i was trying to work out N.W game plan, I expected on the hour mark for Cardiff to go for it, bobby Reid always scores against us, and he has pace to run at our defence, do strange he was not brought on earlier, no real urgency in the way Cardiff played, and went back to tne Cardiff style last season, when of late I have been impressed with style, only 1 player looked prem class that was Babel not just his goal, he all round performance was quality, only him and rico played well for us, after we scored we sat back to hold onto our lead( we are terrible at tnis) chance after chance fell to Cardiff in last 5 mins, most were regular saves for rico, but Morrison should of scored in last minute,
Both teams barring a miracle will be in tne championship next season, if Cardiff had a proven goal scorer would of stayed up. And Fulham if we never got Claudio as manager and put Parker with Stuart gray our defence coach back, we would of stayed up 3 clean sheets in a row( some luck included) it what could of been, both teams far better than Brighton who look like they have stayed up