+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: £100 million

£100 million

is what Neil should have been given.
    Banging on about 30 million being spent is bollocks
    Reid and Murphy were cheap investments for a return to the championshp.You don't buy Premier league players for 10 million each
    Having been promoted once Tan should have known what it takes to stay in this league.
    I look forward to next season playing in a lucky red strip.[On no ground hog day]
    Bye the way has anybody got Russ Slades number.

Re: £100 million

I agree Tan should have splashed the cash - although there was no guarantee of staying up after investment, we are so close that two or three class players should have clinched it.

But in view of his transfer record, I don't think Neil should have been trusted with it. Better to have called in the 'Transfer Committee' with just a little input from Warnock.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    is what Neil should have been given.
    Banging on about 30 million being spent is bollocks
    Reid and Murphy were cheap investments for a return to the championshp.You don't buy Premier league players for 10 million each
    Having been promoted once Tan should have known what it takes to stay in this league.
    I look forward to next season playing in a lucky red strip.[On no ground hog day]
    Bye the way has anybody got Russ Slades number.
    Emotionally reactive supporter posts crap shocker

What players do you suggest we should have signed for the £100m then?

We couldn't even sign Jarrad Bowen from Hull - The Sala deal was costing up to £30m and though I don't want to speak ill of the dead I'm not sure his quality was anywhere near what was needed to keep us up

Mitovic was £27m (so christ knows how much the total deal with agent fees was worth) and he was bloody bang average yesterday.

The Premier League is a closed shop. You already know the top 8 next season - I'm pretty sure who the next 5 teams will be and the bottom 5 will be Brighton Norwich Sheff Utd (Play Off Winners) and Burnley

Perhaps Benteke at £30m for 1 goal in 20 or Niasse at £15m 0 goals for the rest of eternity would be money well spent.

Neves and Jota only play for Wolves because of their agent

PS we won't be in red and we won't be calling Slade but you knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post

We couldn't even sign Jarrad Bowen from Hull - The Sala deal was costing up to £30m and though I don't want to speak ill of the dead I'm not sure his quality was anywhere near what was needed to keep us up

Mitovic was £27m (so christ knows how much the total deal with agent fees was worth) and he was bloody bang average yesterday.

The Premier League is a closed shop. You already know the top 8 next season - I'm pretty sure who the next 5 teams will be and the bottom 5 will be Brighton Norwich Sheff Utd (Play Off Winners) and Burnley

Perhaps Benteke at £30m for 1 goal in 20 or Niasse at £15m 0 goals for the rest of eternity would be money well spent.

What players do you suggest we should have signed for the £100m then? ask the transfer committee

Maybe we did have more to spend than we did but transfers fell through, players didn't want to sign or we were let down.

If think spending a 100 million keeps you up, have a chat with some Fulham fans .

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Maybe we did have more to spend than we did but transfers fell through, players didn't want to sign or we were let down.
    Another poor misled fan sucked in and spat out by the Warnock spin machine...Phone 07775634211 for immediate help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Another poor misled fan sucked in and spat out by the Warnock spin machine...Phone 07775634211 for immediate help.
    Maybe only about the 'let down' bit but there are always players we miss out on (that's not to say they would've helped though).

I rang that number - she said her name was Chardonnay and she was 23 but sounded 3 times older. Nevertheless, I feel a lot more relaxed now, thanks.

This is the type of talk we started the season with but surely we've learnt that a premier league player can cost nothing or can cost £85 million - it's what they do for your team and how well they can perform that makes them a premier league player.

We did try to sign a striker, let’s not forget hey.
    A few goals might have made the difference. After all, if we do go down it’s only going to be by a few points, maybe even one.
    Apart from 2 loans in midfield we’ve practically played the team that shouldn’t have got promoted. Chill out ffs it’s just football.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post

Bang on

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Bang on

Lot of posters behaving like big bloody girls on here lately!