+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Support from an unexpected source.

Support from an unexpected source.

Re: Support from an unexpected source.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've changed my mind, I now believe that we've been cheated by the corrupt premier league and their corrupt, puppet officials. If the man who called the disasters that were Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria correctly thinks so then who am I to judge! The funny thing is that the majority of this board are going to have to agree with George Galloway!

All I'd like is consistency, if it's a pen for or against us then call it. The salah penalty and our non penalty were no different, so how are they called so differently, so often?

I think there's more of an unconscious bias towards the big clubs, and the fact they spend a lot more time attacking, so are putting themselves in the position to benefit from a dodgy decision more often.

I certainly don't think there is any conspiracy to keep us out of the top flight.

Nothing to do with the fact that we played negative football, to have 2 goalless draws against Huddersfield.
    Poor against Burnley at home and offered nothing for 85 mins v Fulham.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Totally impartial, well said Galloway you tosser

We have been robbed, if you think we sing anti-English songs or at least take the piss with footballs coming home etc, we are the only Welsh team with English refs, in an English League plus Neil Warnock, I always knew there would be a bias against us, but the level this time has surprised me more than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Nothing to do with the fact that we played negative football, to have 2 goalless draws against Huddersfield.
    Poor against Burnley at home and offered nothing for 85 mins v Fulham.
    At the end of the day, that’s it. When I saw Burnley at home I knew the dropped points were important, Burnley were awful.