+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Camarasa

Camarasa

Any news on his injury? We're ****ed if he's out as well as Arter and Ralls

Re: Camarasa

We're already ****ed injury or not

Doesn't really matter now, two wins look very unlikely, last four games was our chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post
    Doesn't really matter now, two wins look very unlikely, last four games was our chance.
    We only had to beat Fulham, but we never even tried until the last 10 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Any news on his injury? We're ****ed if he's out as well as Arter and Ralls
    We've been '****ed' enough times with those three in the team anyway, but i get your point.

I’d expect Artur to be back, but Gunnar to be out.
    After Camerasa ‘s performance last Saturday I’d say something isn’t right with him. Reid is a ready made replacement- I think the role Camerasa has been given would suit him.

In fact if Camerasa is available I’d still put him in there and put Camerasa in Hoillet’s place as Hoillet plays like a half and half midfielder anyway , forget width on that side and allow us to clog up midfield. It worked against Wolves and I’m surprised we haven’t used it more often

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I’d expect Artur to be back, but Gunnar to be out.
    After Camerasa ‘s performance last Saturday I’d say something isn’t right with him. Reid is a ready made replacement- I think the role Camerasa has been given would suit him.

In fact if Camerasa is available I’d still put him in there and put Camerasa in Hoillet’s place as Hoillet plays like a half and half midfielder anyway , forget width on that side and allow us to clog up midfield. It worked against Wolves and I’m surprised we haven’t used it more often
    We played with a back three against Wolves and it worked tremendously that evening.

If Camerasa wants to remain in the Premier League he needs to perform far better than he has in the last few games. He was excellent when he first arrived at the club but has been poor for the last few weeks. On present form no other PL club will want him meaning he is likely to be going back to Betis who don't want him either. He has two games to prove his attractiveness to other clubs given that he has already rejected a future with CCFC. I hope he gets the chance.

Cmarasa hasnt looked liked he wanted to play lately. His lack of chasing back or tackling has left us exposed at times and tends to be a luxary signing. We need a couple of box to box midfeilders next season