+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Game Of Thrones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Game Of Thrones

Look out Cersei... they're coming to get you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alan_corneli View Post
    Look out Cersei... they're coming to get you!!!
    This is the thing, surely Dany and Jon have next to nothing resembling an army left, certainly not one that could best Cersei. There must be a twist coming, it doesn't make any sense for her to have 25k men remaining based off what was shown to us in episode 3. I'd like to see some sort of twist surrounding the Golden Company, but don't really see how that could be properly told and executed in less than two episodes. HBO have made a massive mistake not doubling down and making more funds available to just pay the actors and produce another series. This is so rushed.

I liked the episode

This is the last season and I anticipated some story lines ending more quickly than perhaps how George would have written them had the books kept ahead of the series

It was always going to feel a bit rushed but I thought it was done very well. Transferring the tension into the castle was a good move

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    I liked the episode

This is the last season and I anticipated some story lines ending more quickly than perhaps how George would have written them had the books kept ahead of the series

It was always going to feel a bit rushed but I thought it was done very well. Transferring the tension into the castle was a good move

This series must have made everyone a shit load of money, they are supposed to be doing some sort of spin-offs, aren't they ???

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post
    This series must have made everyone a shit load of money, they are supposed to be doing some sort of spin-offs, aren't they ???
    A prequel

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    A prequel
    Game Of Potties?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    This is the thing, surely Dany and Jon have next to nothing resembling an army left, certainly not one that could best Cersei. There must be a twist coming, it doesn't make any sense for her to have 25k men remaining based off what was shown to us in episode 3. I'd like to see some sort of twist surrounding the Golden Company, but don't really see how that could be properly told and executed in less than two episodes. HBO have made a massive mistake not doubling down and making more funds available to just pay the actors and produce another series. This is so rushed.
    The two remaining dragons will, presumably, take care of the Golden Company, Euron’s Ironborn and the Lannister army. Unless, that is, Qyburn has commissioned more scorpions. In the episode “The Spoils of War” the Battle of the Goldroad showed that humans have very little defence against the dragons’ fire.