Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
I still can not believe how the Main Character John Snow was left to do basically nothing, he was brought back from the dead.. for what?

he might as well had not been there, for 8 seasons he has been the only person who actually cared about the dead, the only one who raised concerns, the person who was literally the prophecies.

The Benidoff dude, has come out and said we chose Arya because she was the least expected...
So you just shat over years of character development and story Arc for a cheap surprise?

I dont mind the fact that Arya killed the NK, but it was just cheap and easy, to not even give John his showdown?
(I would have had john die, providing the opening for Arya to finish the job)

Hopefully the only way out of this mess, is if they are smarter than we gave them credit for and the next episode or two provides background and filler moments for the battle of Winterfell, but if they do move on and let that be the end of the NK without providing any character development, or explained motives then they have made one of the biggest cock ups goings.

P.s

the immune to dragon fire, but not Valerian Steel is Arse backwards too, would make much more sense logically the other way round,
So he can ride dragons and doesn’t burn , was he a Targaryen previously?