+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Game Of Thrones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Game Of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Rushed as hell. Soooo disappointing end to a great aeries.

And..
    after the coffe cup fiasco, the final episode has TWO water bottles left in shot!

Lazy writing, lazier editing.

This show deserved better.
    Time is not going to be kind to the writers of the show, particularly as HBO have thrown them under the bus, stating they turned down the opportunity for far more episodes. Looking more and more like a) the series was rushed and b) rushed because they want to start their star wars commitments.

GRRM should share quite a lot of the blame as well, 8 years to finish any book is quite frankly absurd.

Really disappointed, so rushed, wont go into detail about the plot holes in case people watching later,

So here is my take..

I really liked the last episode! pacing was much better, tied up loose ends nicely and nothing to spectacular which you do not need on the last episode (that stuff should rightly come before)

dialogue and acting and characters were all true to themselves.

However I can not believe we have got here in 5 episodes... 2 seasons would have been perfect but even if they had just done the extra 3 episodes HBO offered it could have saved a lot of the development issues