+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Game Of Thrones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Game Of Thrones

Just watched GoT again, in a dark room.
    Have to say it was 100 times better, though the clouds were still a bit of a cop-out.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Just watched GoT again, in a dark room.
    Have to say it was 100 times better, though the clouds were still a bit of a cop-out.
    Yes, I watched it for a second time in the early hours of this morning with the lights out and it was definitely easier to make things out.

As so often happens with Game of Thrones, a second watch also helps as far as understanding plot development goes - I picked up quite a few things I missed the first time when it came to Arya's part in how things develop especially.

Must say as well, that, although I don't think this episode was as good as Battle of the Bastards (the best example of what a battle must have really been like I've ever seen), I think some of the criticism in this thread is a bit harsh because, surely, the best time to judge the final series is when all six episodes have been aired - hopefully some of the "gaping holes" in the plot will have been filled in by then.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes, I watched it for a second time in the early hours of this morning with the lights out and it was definitely easier to make things out.

As so often happens with Game of Thrones, a second watch also helps as far as understanding plot development goes - I picked up quite a few things I missed the first time when it came to Arya's part in how things develop especially.

Must say as well, that, although I don't think this episode was as good as Battle of the Bastards (the best example of what a battle must have really been like I've ever seen), I think some of the criticism in this thread is a bit harsh because, surely, the best time to judge the final series is when all six episodes have been aired - hopefully some of the "gaping holes" in the plot will have been filled in by then.
    just judging this episode, not the series which is fantastic.
    just too many "surrounded by enemy saved in the nick of time" moments for me.