+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Game Of Thrones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Game Of Thrones

Seasons 7 and 8 are too rushed.

Still compelling drama but could have been so much better if it wasn't such a race to the finishing line.

I don't mind Dany going full psycho (The Mad Queen) but too many other characters and story lines have been yanked out of kilter.

Whatever happened to Ellaria Sand? Last seen in Cersei's dungeon (S7 E2) after being captured by Euron. She was responsible for the death of Cersei's daughter so bad things were in store. But she has disappeared totally. Buried in the rubble of the Red Keep?

Re: Game Of Thrones

I was very harsh in my original comments on this thread, unfortunately not much has changed my mind. I agree with the previous comments that it is a pacing issue.

Danny turning mad is a good twist however it was so rushed and not developed enough to make it impact-full,

The reason I believe most characters are doing things which feel out of character is also due to being rushed, Jamie going back to Cersei could have also been a good surprise if there was developments leading up to his decision.

I really hated Tyrion turning on Varys, since when has talking treason been so against his values? especially while he is conflicted on the matter just as much as Varys was. He seemed content and accepting of Vary's fate, while he would previous beg for lives of people such as the Tarly's. She knew anyway so would have been much better to kill him against Tyrions will and to his horror, would have made the scene more powerful and developed her going Mad at a better pace